PDA

View Full Version : raising halas faction

skulldudes
09-25-2011, 02:02 PM
been tooling around with an erudite SK, just got him over to qeynos with some helpful invis from a couple people. is there a way to grind up my halas faction, where i can only assume i'm currently KOS? their gnoll tooth quest kicks so much more ass than qeynos' version.

phobus
09-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Go over to Everfrost and check, first. My Erudite Necromancer was not KOS to start, and I did the gnoll fang quest there several times.

skulldudes
09-25-2011, 03:13 PM
ah dang, thanks.

Palemoon
09-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Go over to Everfrost and check, first. My Erudite Necromancer was not KOS to start, and I did the gnoll fang quest there several times.

Not Classic

;)

Just ran a lvl 1 erud necro over to check on Al'kabor.

Garn McMarrin: KOS

Ran past him and made it into the city but could not get past the main gate packed with its guards, they and everything else close by mass jumped me.

If erud necros are not KOS in Halas in p99, hopefully that will be rectified soon...

Kika Maslyaka
09-25-2011, 03:50 PM
the fang guy will be KOS to you to start with.
You have to do polar bear skins quest with Cindi merchant who are dubious first, long enough to become non-kos with guards, and then you can move onto fangs.

While turning in polar skins, be aware of halas guards who patrol the area and will agro at you as he passes by Cindi's house

When I was building my DE SK halas faction, I would hire someone to stop-hail all 3 patrolling guards at the main gates, and keep them there while i do the turn ins.

From the start, you will need about 150+ polar bear skins, before you halas guards become dubious

You can also turn in snow orc bracers (2 at a time I believe) to same npc

phobus
09-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Not Classic

;)

Just ran a lvl 1 erud necro over to check on Al'kabor.

Garn McMarrin: KOS

Ran past him and made it into the city but could not get past the main gate packed with its guards, they and everything else close by mass jumped me.

If erud necros are not KOS in Halas in p99, hopefully that will be rectified soon...

Care to check all the other factions, like you did with other evil characters? :)

I've often wondered how correct (or not) our starting factions are.

Palemoon
09-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Care to check all the other factions, like you did with other evil characters? :)

I've often wondered how correct (or not) our starting factions are.

I can also tell you right now, that there is WAY WAY too big of a faction bonus/hit when turning in your guildnotes on P99. Things are off, but its the evil races that concerned me most, since a lot of the price they are supposed to pay for their uberstats and abilities was faction.