PDA

View Full Version : <3 you P99

valkabo
09-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Just a quick "I love this server!!" post.

I spent years and years after EQ trying to re-capture the magic of this game.. even went back during the LDON times and got a SK to 60 something but uggghh it sucked. I'm so happy P99 is around! Its the best.

Thank you staff and a special thank you to the community!!

achtung
09-25-2011, 04:59 PM
^^this thread

Eternal-Elf
09-25-2011, 05:04 PM
and a special thank you to the community!!

Ya, the community LOL
Obviously new player

valkabo
09-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Not really.. been here like 6 months or something?? The community is nice. Ya, I run into total assholes in groups sometimes and I've had a few ninja's, but more often then not people are courteous and polite.

I very very rarely have a group without at least 1 or 2 nice people in it. Not everyone is awesome and plays there class perfectly but wtf do I care? I've been in all kinds of fun groups. Just a few nights ago I was in a group with 2 sk's, a warrior, and a bard. We had a frigen blast. No one bitches about the downtime while bard heal song ticks away, or xp rate because it wasn't a 'real group', it was just fun.

That is what I love about this server. Most everyone is here just for fun.

Cheers though buddy, I hope you find some people who remind you how nice the community really is :) :)

Also, one last thing.. the staff? Seriously great.

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 05:34 PM
the blue community is really fucked up

Barkingturtle
09-25-2011, 05:48 PM
That's racist.

Sslaesha
09-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Not really.. been here like 6 months or something?? The community is nice. Ya, I run into total assholes in groups sometimes and I've had a few ninja's, but more often then not people are courteous and polite.

I very very rarely have a group without at least 1 or 2 nice people in it. Not everyone is awesome and plays there class perfectly but wtf do I care? I've been in all kinds of fun groups. Just a few nights ago I was in a group with 2 sk's, a warrior, and a bard. We had a frigen blast. No one bitches about the downtime while bard heal song ticks away, or xp rate because it wasn't a 'real group', it was just fun.

That is what I love about this server. Most everyone is here just for fun.

Cheers though buddy, I hope you find some people who remind you how nice the community really is :) :)

Also, one last thing.. the staff? Seriously great.

Try not to level up too much ^_^

insertname
09-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Having delt with the powers that be during different situations ( usually my own stupidity...well.... ok always) seeing their patients and willingness to help my noob arse correct a couple major fubars solidified my association with P99 - meaning.. I play here. Sure I might dable on others just to see what they are and be aware of folks are talking about in reference to say ez or peq irrev ect...but my main is here, the majority of time playing is here because "they" have proven that they actually give a shit.

Community wise....
I was in EC trying to make a buck, and buy some stuff... this druid runs up - unloads some pretty nice +wiz gear - tips his hat and is gone. It was like christmas in EC. Had the same thing happen in the ferrot buy a shamy who out grew his stuff and sent me a tell and I was hooked up.... In turn Ive tried to pay this forward, and will continue to.

so all and all, Id say if you take a step back - every community has its share of deuchbags, but the majority of this community are pretty cool.

Eldaran
09-27-2011, 10:36 AM
The forum community is far worse than the players i've met in game. I also truly appreciate P99 after trying to go back and play Live EQ recently. *shudders*