PDA

View Full Version : Gnome cleric - which diety??

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I have decided to make one of characters a gnome cleric, once the server goes live, but I can't seem to decide on a diety. It's between Bristlebane and Bertox, as Brell is *yawn*. For RP reasons, I'm leaning toward Bristlebane because my gnome will ofc be silly and tricksey (being a gnome and all!). But evil gnomes can be like that too.

What it will really come down to is faction. I've never played an evil character, and so I've never experienced the overthere as a city. Do any of you know what places a Bertox gnome cleric would be welcome/unwelcome? I made one to run around some and check factions, but right away it feels like faction is messed up, and I hope that will be fixed eventually. My bertox gnome cleric started with newbie notes to BOTH cleric guilds, and conned kindly to the Bristlebane clerics in Ak'Anon! This can't be right... right??

So if anyone remembers from live, I'd like to know some stuff. Specifically, am I welcome/can I bank in all the good cities? What about Neriak and Paineel? And I can live in OT when kunark is released, right?

thanks!

Autotune
09-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Bertoxx because it's hardcore.

oh wait.. go with the other guy.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
lol

pickled_heretic
09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
I have decided to make one of characters a gnome cleric, once the server goes live, but I can't seem to decide on a diety. It's between Bristlebane and Bertox, as Brell is *yawn*. For RP reasons, I'm leaning toward Bristlebane because my gnome will ofc be silly and tricksey (being a gnome and all!). But evil gnomes can be like that too.

What it will really come down to is faction. I've never played an evil character, and so I've never experienced the overthere as a city. Do any of you know what places a Bertox gnome cleric would be welcome/unwelcome? I made one to run around some and check factions, but right away it feels like faction is messed up, and I hope that will be fixed eventually. My bertox gnome cleric started with newbie notes to BOTH cleric guilds, and conned kindly to the Bristlebane clerics in Ak'Anon! This can't be right... right??

So if anyone remembers from live, I'd like to know some stuff. Specifically, am I welcome/can I bank in all the good cities? What about Neriak and Paineel? And I can live in OT when kunark is released, right?

thanks!

the gnome faction in particular seems messed up. agnostic mage cons amiably to most gnomes but warmly to the bertox gnomes which i'm positive is a bug.

savarin
09-30-2011, 06:23 PM
neutral races/deities can go to ot as well as evils. I know for a fact that gnome clerics following bristlebane are welcome there.

pickled_heretic
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
neutral races/deities can go to ot as well as evils. I know for a fact that gnome clerics following bristlebane are welcome there.

i can tell you with near absolute certainty that an agnostic gnome mage should be apprehensive to the bertox gnomes.

Palemoon
09-30-2011, 07:23 PM
i can tell you with near absolute certainty that an agnostic gnome mage should be apprehensive to the bertox gnomes.

On Al'kabor EQmac...

Agnostic Gnome Magician is Indifferent to the gnome necro guildmaster.

and to the evil Overthere outpost NPCs: Apprehensive

Gnome Cleric of Bristlebane in the evil Otherthere outpost: Apprehensive