PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Skull Cudgel quest

Sinadyen
10-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Is the 'a stuffed barracuda' mob active on p99? Can any other shaman confirm this questline is valid on the server?

Been playing an ikky shaman recently and felt it would be an interesting quest line I never completed on live. According to the wiki, it's active up to #5, but I'm having a heck of a time locating the barracuda, or foraging the mendglow clay in BW for that matter.

According to Zam, the barracuda should be on a 30 second timer and there is no mention of PH in it's posts, or the quest posts. So I know it's not just a case of 'he was just killed'. Been back and forth accross the lake many times now, spamming sense animal to no avail. Been at it a few days now, and have only found 'a deepwater barracuda' in abundance, no stuffed. So basically I'm just looking for confirmation that it does in fact exist, and if it has different tendencies from the info supplied on Zam.

Thanks in advance!

Sinadyen - 22 Paladin <Detox>
Hulagar - 14 Shaman

Nerfbat
10-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Its in, I swam the whole lake in LOIO and found one of these mobs. Other than the goblins, its the only darn fish it seems. But its there

Khurak
10-03-2011, 01:47 PM
We did camp it for a shammy friend.
Stuffed Barracuda pops (at least we saw it once) but it did not drop the skull that time.
Also it was replaced by a 30s level barracuda mob on same path so we could not kill it a spawn issue or designed that way.

Sodapop
10-03-2011, 05:02 PM
when do quests 6-8 get put in? I don't recall timeline.