PDA

View Full Version : Badaxe Group LF1M (Cleric) level 42ish

Hexum
10-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Hello!

We are OKAY with just finding random clerics to join our group on the nights we play. However, this is a great opportunity if anyone out there is a cleric around level 42 or has an ALT cleric they'd like to level up with us. Our Story:

We're a full group of RL friends who recently lost our cleric (my GF) to her busy schedule. We are very coordinated and enjoy doing every dungeon possible in our range. So far I believe we've successfully leveled up together from 1 - 43 in every dungeon within our ability. We're basically capable of doing anything with our extreme ability to CC and major damage from monk/charm pets. We consist of:

Monk (Badass)
Shaman (Backup Heals + Buffage + Future Slow Master)
Bard (Best Crowd Control Ever + Mana Song)
Enchanter (Charm Pets DPS + Buffs + Back up CC)
Warrior (Thanks to Kental from TMO, nicely geared tank)

Furthermore, our play schedule consists of 1-2 week nights (around 6:30-10pm), but a stronger emphasis on weekends (Anytime depending on people's schedules and activities). We are all PST (Pacific) time zone and spread along the western states. We're all good people around the age of 25-26. Only warning is our enchanter tends to get drunk sometimes, but it brings humor and friendship to our group. I do invite you to PM me or post any questions you have about the group and if you're interested please send me any helpful details. Some of us play more than the others, so we would love to find someone who's very active and doesn't mind leveling an alt while we do not have everyone online. It's important because we take advantage of the times we have everyone available. These are all of our first and main characters on the server. We plan to continue leveling in all the possible places and have fun while doing it. Even if you have a cleric who isnt high enough yet, but you believe would be a good fit, we can look into some power-leveling on off-nights until you catch us.

Thank you and I hope to hear from some of you!

< Battle Buddies >
Dunst

sivax
10-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Sounds like you have a good team there, I just started playing P99 last month always loved classic Everquest. I'm only lvl 16 now so way low for what your looking for.

Played EQ from 02-04 then from 07 to 08.
Have done cleric in EQ, priest in WoW (ugg that game), and most recently Logistics ship in Eve Online (think space cleric). I love healing and being part of a team.
Very mature, tend to be quiet with a little bit of a wierd sense of humor so the drunk won't bother me, especially after Eve Online comms.

Playing times:

East Coast
2pm til midnight weekdays can go maybe to 1am if needed.
Off Sun/Tues so Saturday and Monday nights I can play late.

If you don't get any higher level clerics give me a message in game or in a PM on boards I check them every few hours.

Gnome Cleric btw named Yurz.

Hexum
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks Yurz, I'll message you in game. Sounds like a great match, but may be too low to catch us.