PDA

View Full Version : Fake Armor-smith

nickelite
04-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Today around 9:00pm EST, I /ooc that I needed someone to craft me Fine plate armor. Well I got a response from a person named STORAGE. He informed me that he could craft the pieces for me, but needed half the money up front for materials. So I complied and gave half up front. Well....after the money was exchanged he pretty much camped and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since, been well over an hour. Still no response.... I annouced this in /ooc and a few other people said that they were also robbed by Storage in the same manner.

*I know now that I should never give money, if even for part cost, prior to recieving an item *

However I do believe that this character should be punished for ripping us off!:

Otto
04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Though this gives many a classic type feel to the server, I'm pretty certain the GM's will handle it.

They're kinda cool like that

Nedala
04-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Storage wanted to buy a weapon off me and he agreed to meet at a druid ring, when i was there he was offline. Not too bad but not nice.

Jeebus
04-02-2010, 12:04 PM
well nickel, if you're still looking for fine plate. I bought some off of Talon. Reputable and makes all sizes.

Zithax
04-02-2010, 12:05 PM
blacklist this motherfucker

YendorLootmonkey
04-02-2010, 12:15 PM
You're giving plat to a guy called Storage, whaddya think you're gonna get? He's storing your plat for you. Permanently.

Aeolwind
04-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok, I'm going to post 2 things on this thread, 1 is mean, and the other is hopeful.

1) a Fool and his money are soon parted. I'm sorry it happened but, please be careful. Just like any transaction in life, buyer beware.

2) I've discovered the tool shed involved. He was fairly slick in covering his tracks, but he forgets that -EVERY- transaction between players is tracked. I'll be discussing with another GM the fate of his 5 accounts.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Vote him off the island!!

Gorgetrapper
04-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Ok, I'm going to post 2 things on this thread, 1 is mean, and the other is hopeful.

1) a Fool and his money are soon parted. I'm sorry it happened but, please be careful. Just like any transaction in life, buyer beware.

2) I've discovered the tool shed involved. He was fairly slick in covering his tracks, but he forgets that -EVERY- transaction between players is tracked. I'll be discussing with another GM the fate of his 5 accounts.

I wonder if this is that guy Triik/Toddler again.

Tudana
04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
O.o

5 Accounts? gesh!

I thought I was lucky as hell to get mine and my wife's accts approved.

Go get em GMs!!

Ferok
04-02-2010, 03:52 PM
O.o

5 Accounts? gesh!

I thought I was lucky as hell to get mine and my wife's accts approved.

Go get em GMs!!

I doubt they were all on simultaneously. I don't think there's any restriction on having multiple accounts, so long as they aren't logged on at the same time.

tod2point0
04-02-2010, 03:56 PM
I wonder if this is that guy Triik/Toddler again.

im not triick omg i got scamed by triick dud i didnt even do that man but yeah thsi was me and i stole a lot of pp almost quadruple what i stole on toddler and BTW I HAVE MORE THAN 5 ACCTS haha ill keep comin and comin like a disease wishiknewhowtohacku

Tudana
04-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I doubt they were all on simultaneously. I don't think there's any restriction on having multiple accounts, so long as they aren't logged on at the same time.

yea, after i posted that i realized that was what it was...but i didnt want to spamm the thread with a reply to my post..:P.

what in the world posesses people to scam on a free server with a small population .../boggle the mind

heh... think they are practicing for a Live server?

tod2point0
04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
yea, after i posted that i realized that was what it was...but i didnt want to spamm the thread with a reply to my post..:P.

what in the world posesses people to scam on a free server with a small population .../boggle the mind

heh... think they are practicing for a Live server?

bcuz they werk so hard for they stuff and u tak eit and its like lol u dont have urstuff

Ferok
04-02-2010, 04:12 PM
bcuz they werk so hard for they stuff and u tak eit and its like lol u dont have urstuff

I like toddler. He's like a real life lolcatz.

Tudana
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM

your Mother breastfeed your brother instead of you right?

tod2point0
04-02-2010, 04:27 PM
your Mother breastfeed your brother instead of you right?

no my brother kicked me out of the nest

Yinaltin
04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
you all know skaterrgnome ? i think its him : )

http://wiki.dreamers-nightmares.com/index.php/Skater_Gnome

YendorLootmonkey
04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
I like toddler. He's like a real life lolcatz.

When I read his posts, the voice inside my head reading sounds like Stewie Griffin.

Gorgetrapper
04-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah I knew it was Triik again.

Aeolwind
04-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Ah ah ah, no ban evading.

Finawin
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
I will lose a lot of faith if people like this aren't banned outright for douchebaggery.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I will lose a lot of faith if people like this aren't banned outright for douchebaggery.
Oh Finawin..

Nobody cares about your faith.

Finawin
04-03-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm sure a LOT of people agree with that, though.

My faith isn't the only thing on the line there.

nalkin
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
er what race is this guy?

Toobit
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
It never ceases to amaze me just how many of these shitbags there are. Without the courage, wit, or ingenuity to rob people in Real Life... they bring their low-life ambitions to a friggin computer game, where:

1: They can be completely (or relatively) anonymous..

2: The consequences of their actions are fairly benign

3: The victims of their crimes dont have the ability to grab them by their
fucking throat and beat them until the shit all over themself

It is the pinnacle of cowardice...

It ruins the experience for people who are just trying to have fun.. and its not fair.. to the victims, the community at large, and the developers who try to make this a great experience for everyone.

NO mercy for scammers and thieves... PERIOD!

Webwolf
04-04-2010, 02:35 AM
I acually petitioned that a GM looked into Storage. He tried to sell me an item that is worth 3k for 500pp but I had a bad feeling about the whole thing so I didn't go for it.

nickelite
04-09-2010, 02:16 AM
well nickel, if you're still looking for fine plate. I bought some off of Talon. Reputable and makes all sizes.

Thanks Yeah I was able to get a hold of Talon and the transaction went smooth! thanks!

theincredibletoddler
04-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Ah ah ah, no ban evading.

ah ah ah no server

Finawin
04-09-2010, 02:45 AM
It's funny.

One butthurt pussy attacks the server because his friend was banned for being a cheating piece of shit.

Another butthurt pussy claims to be the previous butthurt pussy to sound like a "tough" butthurt pussy.

Cute.

Nedala
04-09-2010, 02:55 AM
you bore me toddler