PDA

View Full Version : Monk Quest question

Tudana
04-02-2010, 11:02 AM
I am new to being a monk, im reading up on all the classic guides and come across something I couldn't find an answer for in the robe quest, it just seemed wierd the way it is.

Returning the Code of Zan Fi, plus the Purple Headband to Brother Qwinn, will result in you getting the Needle of the Void, and the following conversation.

Brother Qwinn says 'We had an agreement. The proof of a skilled monk, the purple Headband, and the Code of the Whistling Fist.

Brother Qwinn says 'We thank you for the return of the Code of the Whistling Fist. Take this sewing needle. You shall find it useful should you aid in his quest. His item, the needle, a swatch of shadow silk and a scroll containing Jonathan's Whistling Warsong. Into a sewing kit they will be going. And into the brotherhood will you.

[B]I hope you do not wish me to [return the headband]..
If you wish him to return the headband, he says:
Brother Qwinn says 'Then you will return that which was earned or the robe.

heh, could some experienced monk explain to me what Brother Qwinn means?

It sounds like once i get to this point I will lose my headband in place of gaining the items to make the robe?

or I could give the things back to get the headband back...? /boggle

magic
04-02-2010, 11:38 AM
You lose the headband. Just re-quest it.

Tudana
04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
You lose the headband. Just re-quest it.

Strange how that is though, but Thanks for the info

Machail
04-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Totally off topic, but is this the same Tudana from Hillsbury in Vanguard? Not a common name, so thought it may be the same one.

Tudana
04-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I played Vanguard, GM of Pheonix, but not on Hillsbury (unless my server merged to that one after i left)

Brambletoe
03-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Bringing this post back cause I have an additional question...

When reading through the quest it looks like I have to turn in a purple sash to Brother Qwinn and a red sash to Brother Zephyl.

Im under the impression that to receive the purple sash you must turn in the red. So does this mean I will have to do the sash quest twice to earn both a red and a purple sash?

Benebric
03-18-2011, 05:01 PM
purple headband, red sash(waist)

Brambletoe
03-18-2011, 05:07 PM
haha. wow. glad you answered that without making fun of me. Most on these forums arnt so forgiving...

Torqumada286
03-19-2011, 03:12 PM
haha. wow. glad you answered that without making fun of me. Most on these forums arnt so forgiving...

Stooopid Noobie!!

Do you feel more at home now?

Torqumada

Brambletoe
03-20-2011, 04:51 PM
I do. Thank you Torq.