PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather spend 1 hour or weeks for that 90k or RBG, etc?!

iasus
10-15-2011, 02:34 PM
help me with a logo for my friend and you'll get it all!

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51590

Mardur
10-15-2011, 03:09 PM
I was going to work on something but you never answered my question

Why Photoshop for a logo? Why not vector?

You gave absolutely no description of what this is for, you're using this for, what you want to convey, etc.

iasus
10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
I guess either would be fine. I just didn't think people would put the time into vector, but if you want to that would be awesome! I'm gonna most likely make it into a medium sized sticker, but not 100%. It's for my friend who is in apparel and design.

Lazortag
10-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Isn't this RMT?

Softcore PK
10-16-2011, 12:53 AM
Isn't this RMT?

this

Kabilos
10-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Naa its a graphical contest with a prize.

quido
10-16-2011, 02:36 AM
I'm holding a contest - it's called "Who can give me $10,000 real first?" The winner gets my accounts.

iasus
10-16-2011, 05:07 AM
thanks again guys, I have been asked if it's for a real life service or something that I'm gonna make money off of... it's not. I have a friend that goes to my college that's in apparel design and she is kinda bummed out with classes and stuff. While I was talking to her at the bar the other night I told her she should have a logo or something included with her assignment she's doing(it's a portfolio thing they do). So to get her spirits up I thought it would be cool to surprise her with a sticker or something. She owns a Ninja motorcycle and also drives a 1969 mustang boss 302. I think a cool sticker about 3 inches by 8 inches would look pretty sweet so you can go off of that for a model size. She used to play Everquest herself so when it's all said and done I'm gonna tell her how the people on this forum did it. I think I'm gonna wait until friday to decide which I'm gonna choose and also I think I'm gonna do a top 3 and give out some other sweet in game items if that's cool since people have put in a lot of good effort!