PDA

View Full Version : WTS 60 Necro (Amazing Gear!)

Selling
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
[SOLD!]

Also, for the people commenting on this post. The character was sold just the way buyer and I agreed to. He had his gf over and it was hectic on his end to keep going back and forth through PM's. I had him call me and we discussed the deal. He changed his offer a few times and I informed him that with one of his offers, it would be a rip off on his end. If anything, I watched out for this guy. We ultimately decided on a deal, and we executed it. End deal did not involve droppables. Guy got an amazing account and he is trying to complain? People are amazing.

Fazlazen
10-17-2011, 03:01 PM
can we talk on skype about a possible offer ?

Selling
10-17-2011, 04:27 PM
what's to talk about on skype? why can't u just post your offer here or in a PM?

Szeth
10-17-2011, 04:45 PM
I will broker this deal via skype, but I require a 30% commission in USD... er PP

Selling
10-17-2011, 04:47 PM
har har. funny. plat offers/high end items only

Selling
10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Got offer of Fungi + RBG + Hiero Cloak so far...

Overweight
10-17-2011, 10:33 PM
har har. funny. plat offers/high end items only

B.S.

Velion
10-17-2011, 10:57 PM
can we talk on skype about a possible RMT offer ?

DoucLangur
10-18-2011, 03:31 AM
He's arguably one of the best on server.

Arguably indeed. Probably never was, and definitely won't be in the future.

Rickey
10-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Arguably indeed. Probably never was, and definitely won't be in the future.

sure he meant gear wise.

skorge
10-18-2011, 09:43 AM
I am now the owner of this account...the guy somewhat scammed me, removing about half of the droppables on the account, including gebs, djarns ring, obulus death shroud, 4 tink bags (was only 3 on the account)....i talked on the phone with this guy for about 30 minutes before making the transaction. I dont know why he did what he did, but it happened. At least I was able to get the account and change all info over...he took about 40-50k worth of gear to sum it up...he lied to me and for that is a piece of shit.

The necro is awesome though, but the transaction left a bad taste in my mouth after what he did.

Oh yea there was no resist gear either on the toon...all i can say is karma is a biatch.

Exeno
10-18-2011, 10:06 AM
That sucks to hear... I'd like to know the toons name if you wouldn't mind giving it out so I can maybe reference his alts to it.. Or if you know his alts or any other toons names please post

Clever
10-18-2011, 11:13 AM
...he took about 40-50k worth of gear to sum it up...he lied to me and for that is a piece of shit.

I wonder why people think they can get away with stuff like this. I'd be more concerned with the type of reputation a person like this soils a char with than the plat loss though. Anyone who would attempt a scam like this is bound to have left a trail of also-scammed in his wake.

Shiftin
10-18-2011, 11:31 AM
That sucks to hear... I'd like to know the toons name if you wouldn't mind giving it out so I can maybe reference his alts to it.. Or if you know his alts or any other toons names please post

Slapen was his name.

skorge
10-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Slapen was his name.

Yea I wasn't going to say it but yea that's it; and to me, it's the whole principal of the situation behind it...

I guess he took it because he thought that I wouldn't be so upset about him taking 50k or so of value in items but it's the principal of the whole thing that matters the most to me. It's just lame and pathetic to pull that shit, I even tried calling him back a couple of times and no answer lol.

Clever
10-18-2011, 11:43 AM
to me, it's the whole principal of the situation behind it...

Principal schmincipal. Guy typed up a list of items, you put a plat offer on that list, guy delivered a different list. That's a bald-faced bait-and-switch, and if that's not a strip-your-ass-of-every-plat-you've-ever-made offense, it damn sure ought to be.

Velion
10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Just post his number here, we'll take care of it.

Spudsy
10-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I had a run-in with this guy at some camp and he was a huge dickhead. He threatened to have me banned and asked "IF I KNEW WHO HE WAS"... the answer, according to him, was "the best necro on the server" whatever that means. Anyways, good luck to him on his guide application!

DoucLangur
10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Principal schmincipal. Guy typed up a list of items, you put a plat offer on that list, guy delivered a different list. That's a bald-faced bait-and-switch, and if that's not a strip-your-ass-of-every-plat-you've-ever-made offense, it damn sure ought to be.

Easy enough to track: Since this was a trade for items/pp, the buyer gave the items to *some* toon ingame, right?

fab5freddy
10-18-2011, 12:11 PM
I am now the owner of this account...the guy somewhat scammed me, removing about half of the droppables on the account, including gebs, djarns ring, obulus death shroud, 4 tink bags (was only 3 on the account)....i talked on the phone with this guy for about 30 minutes before making the transaction. I dont know why he did what he did, but it happened. At least I was able to get the account and change all info over...he took about 40-50k worth of gear to sum it up...he lied to me and for that is a piece of shit.

The necro is awesome though, but the transaction left a bad taste in my mouth after what he did.

Oh yea there was no resist gear either on the toon...all i can say is karma is a biatch.

was his number a CT area code? if so i bet its that RMTrader that got called out on this forum.

Szeth
10-18-2011, 12:32 PM
I live in CT, hook me up with an address big Skorge you know I got your back.

skorge
10-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Easy enough to track: Since this was a trade for items/pp, the buyer gave the items to *some* toon ingame, right?

He probably gave them to his freeport mule, who was also logged in the same time Slapen was ;) uh-oh! 2 boxin? hmmm

and his number was 1-860-xxx-xxxx

skorge
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM
[SOLD!]

Also, for the people commenting on this post. The character was sold just the way buyer and I agreed to. He had his gf over and it was hectic on his end to keep going back and forth through PM's. I had him call me and we discussed the deal. He changed his offer a few times and I informed him that with one of his offers, it would be a rip off on his end. If anything, I watched out for this guy. We ultimately decided on a deal, and we executed it. End deal did not involve droppables. Guy got an amazing account and he is trying to complain? People are amazing.

Total BS...so lame, if the end deal did not involve droppables why did you leave half of the shit including 15k in tink bags, and staff of the undead legions? I hope nobody believes you man...you should feel ashamed

Temptation
10-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Skorge you got jew clawed bro.

Szeth
10-18-2011, 12:48 PM
860 IS a ct area code! getm!

Exeno
10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Slapen was his name.

Thanks, former TMO if I remember correctly.. I hope the officers know his alt's and removes them and inform the p99 community so they can be aware

Daldolma
10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Slapen was an officer in TMO.

Frieza_Prexus
10-18-2011, 01:12 PM
He was fully excised from the guild last week.

Fazlazen
10-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Total BS...so lame, if the end deal did not involve droppables why did you leave half of the shit including 15k in tink bags, and staff of the undead legions? I hope nobody believes you man...you should feel ashamed

Hehe, Classic Slapen trying to lie his way out of this !

DoucLangur
10-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Hey there. Names slapen in game. 60 necro. I am very well known on the server.. I played classic EQ from 99 to 04 so i do know the ins and outs. i am great with customer service and love helping people. Hopefully you can consider me as a guide. Thanks for reading!

from: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51226 - one out of two threads *NOT* about his own selling threads that he posted in - the other being the VP not yet released whining thread.

Why would anyone make a forum account *exclusively* to sell items/characters anyways, if not to scam people?

^^

Slozem

Shiftin
10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
His brother, Minten, also sold his account and all droppables last week. He left because he wanted to focus on leveling a melee he was going to make but wouldn't tell anyone the name of. However, he also liquidated every melee item he had access to after lying about being able to access some of those items.

Feel free to connect the dots yourself. Hopefully the GMs follow the money. Always follow the money.

Thatguy05
10-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Gonna miss slapen and his scambunktuous ways.

Exeno
10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Why would anyone make a forum account *exclusively* to sell items/characters anyways, if not to scam people?

^^
Slozem

I think he probably did this to hide his idenity.. I guess he was a TMO officer (as stated above) so I'd assume he didn't want anyone to know.. But I'm sure the officers already knew he was selling it?.. Least I would hope, otherwise it looks really bad on them to have there officers sell off there accounts...

Sounds like another Armani

Fazlazen
10-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Always follow the money.

Amen

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 02:09 PM
His brother, Minten, also sold his account and all droppables last week. He left because he wanted to focus on leveling a melee he was going to make but wouldn't tell anyone the name of. However, he also liquidated every melee item he had access to after lying about being able to access some of those items.

Feel free to connect the dots yourself. Hopefully the GMs follow the money. Always follow the money.

Thanks Shiftin, one of the reasons i left is some of the asshats like you. I am playing my char ingame right now. I would like to know how a necro.. liquidated every melee item - WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT MELEE ITEMS DID I HAVE? Before i sold my toon i had 5k to my name, i held a open auction not hiding who i was, and didnt scam anyone. But i am curious what i lied about? Or are you lieing? I didnt tell anyone my name because i would like to start anon. I explained this well on the guild message board well before i sold my toon.

Oh and thats not slapen.. slapen sold his toon to people asking to buy it when they heard he was leaving. Guess those people werent to trustworthy.

XgrimX
10-18-2011, 02:16 PM

I hear slapen always leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth. Especially guys

Xeliso
10-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey there. Names slapen in game. 60 necro. I am very well known on the server.. I played classic EQ from 99 to 04 so i do know the ins and outs. i am great with customer service and love helping people. Hopefully you can consider me as a guide. Thanks for reading!

Pretty amazing at hiding identities IMO.

Fazlazen
10-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks Shiftin, one of the reasons i left is some of the asshats like you. I am playing my char ingame right now. I would like to know how a necro.. liquidated every melee item - WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT MELEE ITEMS DID I HAVE? Before i sold my toon i had 5k to my name, i held a open auction not hiding who i was, and didnt scam anyone. But i am curious what i lied about? Or are you lieing? I didnt tell anyone my name because i would like to start anon. I explained this well on the guild message board well before i sold my toon.

Oh and thats not slapen.. slapen sold his toon to people asking to buy it when they heard he was leaving. Guess those people werent to trustworthy.

Thing is, I spoke with Slapen both in game and on vent about him liquidating his assets (BCG) a couple days ago. I tried to make him change his mind about selling the BCG.

There is a thread from "Selling" on the EC forums, selling a BCG. I asked him if it was him selling the BCG. He confirmed it was him, both online on his EC mule and on vent.

Are you implying that he sold the "Selling" forum name in the past few days as well ?

You lying scumbag

Autotune
10-18-2011, 02:53 PM
LOL, This is slapen before he sold his account.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/210/eq000122.png

PS. he is raging because armani offered people 100p to NOT port slapen to Lavastorm from EC (lol)

lol, just noticed the part about Ponzi and Skorge. Dude, you are very unlucky when it comes to asshats and shitbags.

slapen
10-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Looking forward to making a nice post with ss 's and such but till then gunna hit the obvious ones. STEALING notice slapen says I don't even know you...clearly I do know you we were guilded. Next fazlazen mad brew? I wouldn't give u my bcg rotfl. The Ss of that convo will be posted when I get home along with some others. Also yes I included selling forum handle because the guy who purchased slapen wanted to make some plat back from selling the bcg and I already had an auction going. Stay tuned for SS's

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Thing is, I spoke with Slapen both in game and on vent about him liquidating his assets (BCG) a couple days ago. I tried to make him change his mind about selling the BCG.

There is a thread from "Selling" on the EC forums, selling a BCG. I asked him if it was him selling the BCG. He confirmed it was him, both online on his EC mule and on vent.

Are you implying that he sold the "Selling" forum name in the past few days as well ?

You lying scumbag

Fazlazen you are the biggest douche in the game, i left the game a year ago and gave ALL my items --EVERYTHING including dragon items to my guild - Dark Ascension. I came back to the game and you somehow were a officer of DA (an app when i left) and DA was doing shit in game, not tracking not killing anything etc. When i left for TR you were the ONLY FUCKING person to send me a tell asking for some essence emerald back and throwing names at me. You are really the only one in TMO i dont like. AND yes slapen did give the forum name / account info / emu info .. EVERYTHING to this kid when he sold the toon. Because people were asking to buy the BCG and he thought that the kid might want that info. And Stealin Dragons your a cool kat, but that wasnt slapen you were just talking to. Slapen hasnt played in sometime.

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Ill Start with the SS`s.. GUESS WHO???

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Looking forward to making a nice post with ss 's and such but till then gunna hit the obvious ones. STEALING notice slapen says I don't even know you...clearly I do know you we were guilded. Next fazlazen mad brew? I wouldn't give u my bcg rotfl. The Ss of that convo will be posted when I get home along with some others. Also yes I included selling forum handle because the guy who purchased slapen wanted to make some plat back from selling the bcg and I already had an auction going. Stay tuned for SS's

Ah, i gotcha

Frieza_Prexus
10-18-2011, 03:19 PM

That's not Fazlazen if that's what you're going for. The person pictured hasn't even posted in this thread.

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:19 PM
So it matters who you treat like shit depending on guild tag? or am i reading that wrong?

I mainly posted this because of the part you said you wanted to end all the scamming. At first I brought this here to show that you scammed someone, but the fact it was Skorge makes it double hilarious. sorry again Skorge :(

But those tells were recent, Slapen hasnt played for weeks dude lol.

(well real slapen)

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Fazlazen you are the biggest douche in the game, i left the game a year ago and gave ALL my items --EVERYTHING including dragon items to my guild - Dark Ascension. I came back to the game and you somehow were a officer of DA (an app when i left) and DA was doing shit in game, not tracking not killing anything etc. When i left for TR you were the ONLY FUCKING person to send me a tell asking for some essence emerald back and throwing names at me. You are really the only one in TMO i dont like. AND yes slapen did give the forum name / account info / emu info .. EVERYTHING to this kid when he sold the toon. Because people were asking to buy the BCG and he thought that the kid might want that info. And Stealin Dragons your a cool kat, but that wasnt slapen you were just talking to. Slapen hasnt played in sometime.

If it's not him, that's cool, but he is dragging Slapen down with him. I never remembered the guy being like this, like it showed in the SS.

Either way tho, I still feel bad for Skorge :(

Dark Knight
10-18-2011, 03:24 PM

Y
o
u

a
r
e

a

t
o
o
l

k
i
d

slapen
10-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Let's play the guessing game!

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Let's play the guessing game!

The picture, if i remember, is of Loly t7gxcr(whatever)

Exeno
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Ok, well can someone please move this to the RnF since we've brought out the forum trolls..

slapen
First question who in TMO has there entire epic completed even the parts that don't exsist in game yet? Yes tmo officers know about this..we had a officer meeting over it.

Autotune
Ok, well can someone please move this to the RnF since we've brought out the forum trolls..

lol, I just wanna see where this goes. It's a mystery!

skorge
10-18-2011, 03:30 PM
I hear slapen always leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth. Especially guys

lol i had that one coming to me...gj brew

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:31 PM
First question who in TMO has there entire epic completed even the parts that don't exsist in game yet? Yes tmo officers know about this..we had a officer meeting over it.

I answered the picture question. I demand more before i answer another question.

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Entire Epic done before they are even released?!?! How can this be? And the TMO officers knew about it? OUCH who is that?

Daldolma
10-18-2011, 03:34 PM

Oh, snap. Here comes the drama. TMO confirmed exploitation that the officers knew about, confirmed by a former TMO officer?

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:35 PM
you guys ask too many questions.

I'm not playing unless I get something in return.

Fazlazen
10-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Fazlazen you are the biggest douche in the game

I take that as a compliment !

i left the game a year ago and gave ALL my items --EVERYTHING including dragon items to my guild - Dark Ascension.

How sweet ! I'm sure Vlor loves your Tobrin's mystical eyepatch.

I came back to the game and you somehow were a officer of DA (an app when i left) and DA was doing shit in game, not tracking not killing anything etc.

When the merger failed with Dozekar (Fusion), we formed Ascension. I wasn't an officer of Ascension and you are right, we were in bad shape. Alot of our core left, got burned out from not being competitive. After a while, when we were at the lowest of the lowest, Durison came to me and asked me if I wanted to step up and help the guild get back on its feet.

The rest is history, you could say.

Oh, and I wasn't an app when you quit, but whatever, I guess it was thrown in there to make your argument stronger.

Awwalike
10-18-2011, 03:38 PM
can someone point me to a guild where loyalty, honesty and respect are required?

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:38 PM
can someone point me to a guild where loyalty, honesty and respect are required?

Divinity

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:40 PM
So slapen sold his account and gave the forum/emu/everything to the new guy.

Why does Forum slapen know so much?

Daldolma
10-18-2011, 03:41 PM

Think the point is that he gave the Selling forum account to the new guy -- not the Slapen forum account.

skorge
10-18-2011, 03:43 PM
lol, just noticed the part about Ponzi and Skorge. Dude, you are very unlucky when it comes to asshats and shitbags.

Yea in the picture he says i got hit for 400k but it was actually 100k and I got it 100% reimbursed by Uthgaard.

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:45 PM
I take that as a compliment !

How sweet ! I'm sure Vlor loves your Tobrin's mystical eyepatch.

When the merger failed with Dozekar (Fusion), we formed Ascension. I wasn't an officer of Ascension and you are right, we were in bad shape. Alot of our core left, got burned out from not being competitive. After a while, when we were at the lowest of the lowest, Durison came to me and asked me if I wanted to step up and help the guild get back on its feet.

The rest is history, you could say.

Oh, and I wasn't an app when you quit, but whatever, I guess it was thrown in there to make your argument stronger.

Arguement more valid? I gave EVERYTHING, cleaned all my alts out and gave EVERYTHING to people in our guild, then i guild remove on very good grounds and everyone is still friends with me and you sir were the only dick sending 10-15 tells saying i "stole an essence emerald" calling me every name you could think of. You sir are a douche. ALSO i will say i saw the SS of you bitching to slapen because he wouldnt give you loot. QQ more asshat

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Think the point is that he gave the Selling forum account to the new guy -- not the Slapen forum account.

he did say everything lol

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:46 PM

because i still play and been in EC allot lately. Also i saw the drama on this post lol

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Yea in the picture he says i got hit for 400k but it was actually 100k and I got it 100% reimbursed by Uthgaard.

Ah, it's been awhile, my memory is fuzzy. Also, I wasn't aware anyone got reimbursed.

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:47 PM
because i still play and been in EC allot lately. Also i saw the drama on this post lol

So the Slapen posting now isn't the Original Slapen?

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:48 PM
So the Slapen posting now isn't the Original Slapen?

Nah "selling" is the new owner of the toon slapen, Slapen posting is the original slapen - was a TMo officer 2 weeks ago until he said he was leaving and fazlazen raged.

Awwalike
10-18-2011, 03:49 PM
two boxes two necros obviously.

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Nah "selling" is the new owner of the toon slapen, Slapen posting is the original slapen - TMo officer.

This is going no where.

WTB moar evidence, start an RnF thread pls. This will just get closed.

Shiftin
10-18-2011, 03:53 PM

... go on

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 03:55 PM
... go on

Please Shiftin im still waiting to find out.. what did i claim i didnt have access to and what did i lie about?

Autotune
10-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Would you like me to start the RnF? I am not afraid of it lol.

here ya go

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=437373#post437373

slapen
10-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Answer to question 1. Quikfingers aka diggles. Uthgaard gave him every piece for epic before he rage quited. TMO had officer meeting about it and told him just "dont be first handing in your epic" Rogean check Quiks inventory and bank account 8) and or deleted items by now. Stay tuned for question 2

Autotune
10-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Answer to question 1. Quikfingers aka diggles. Uthgaard gave him every piece for epic before he rage quited. TMO had officer meeting about it and told him just "dont be first handing in your epic" Rogean check Quiks inventory and bank account 8) and or deleted items by now. Stay tuned for question 2

diggles? lol you mean Tiggles?

Ele
10-18-2011, 04:20 PM

Wow, that is a let down in the drama department.

Autotune
10-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Wow, that is a let down in the drama department.

seriously lol

Slathar
10-18-2011, 04:34 PM

this guy is very fat + mad

lol

Xeliso
10-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I swear Slapen is two people, reading that post about QF then reading his 1st thread about him not scamming.

L2 not type like 10 year old.

LordFresh
10-18-2011, 04:44 PM
I swear Slapen is two people, reading that post about QF then reading his 1st thread about him not scamming.

L2 not type like 10 year old.

Anyone guilded with slapen knew: He typed retarded.. the new slapen (bought slapen) typed good. lols

slapen
10-18-2011, 04:52 PM
I type from my cell phone lulz.

baub
10-18-2011, 05:00 PM
through thick and thin i will always love my brothers from a gnomish mother

DoucLangur
10-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Pretty amazing at hiding identities IMO.

Funny thing is - I wasn't even aware until I read your response, that I had found a post where he uncovered his necro identify on this very forum account - the very same identity he didn't want to reveal in this WTS thread. Hooray for me the sleepwalking detective!

Also: In before lock! Love the drama :D

Slozem

EnnoiaII
10-19-2011, 06:43 PM
He probably gave them to his freeport mule, who was also logged in the same time Slapen was ;) uh-oh! 2 boxin? hmmm

and his number was 1-860-xxx-xxxx

Gimme the next 3 numbers so I can find out if it's worth it for me to go punch him in the mouth for you.