PDA

View Full Version : Look out for Salil's Writ 174 (Left side), Nitilim's Grimoire various

raptorak
10-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm having a hard time finding these pages for the enchanter spells Gravity Flux, Colour Skew and Shiftless Deeds, specifically pages Salil's Writ 174 (left), Nitilims Grimoire 115,116, 300 and 301. I'm desperate to get my hands on them especially Gravity Flux.

Please message Aguy in-game! Will pay 50pp per page or 150pp per spell.

Otherwise, does anyone know a place where these drop often?

pickled_heretic
10-24-2011, 11:27 PM
lol. just made a gravity flux for practice and sold it to a vendor at nfp.

raptorak
10-24-2011, 11:53 PM
NOooooooooooooooooOOOo buy it back! :P

Randy
10-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Try different zones. I think I fought in LGuk or SolB for those spells. Gravity Flux was pretty common.

Felwithemagi
10-25-2011, 01:03 AM
Otherwise, does anyone know a place where these drop often?

Honestly your best bet is vendor farming. I keep a list of items I need and check vendors. The key is, to find vendors people frequently sell to. Since a spell component (words, page, rune) drops from a particular level dungeon, check vendors near that dungeon, or near banks and such.

You could try EC but that could be fruitless as people vendor these items frequently. Unless you want to hire someone to scope the items or just make the spell for you.

miethos
10-27-2011, 06:43 AM
I just looted one of these off a hill giant. Send me a tell (Lestan) and its yours.

Moggster
10-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Honestly your best bet is vendor farming. I keep a list of items I need and check vendors. The key is, to find vendors people frequently sell to. Since a spell component (words, page, rune) drops from a particular level dungeon, check vendors near that dungeon, or near banks and such.

You could try EC but that could be fruitless as people vendor these items frequently. Unless you want to hire someone to scope the items or just make the spell for you.

<3 "dumpster diving" vendors think i pulled in over 200 bone chips in the last week from the 2 server down's which i sold which i turn into an ez 100pp+ really good since im low lvl too