PDA

View Full Version : New Here/Question

Balamar
10-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello all. I have just started playing Project1999, and I must say I am truly amazed! I have started playing with a Shaman in the game again and have begun to remember how rewarding it was to play since nothing was really given to you as it is these days in MMOs.

I had to create a level 1 guy in Freeport to run to EC tunnel. Wow, I felt like a time-warped back to 1999 all over again. I just want to say thank you so much for all of the hard work and time you have invested to making this project a reality. I thought I would never play EverQuest again but I have found that "crack" again in my life, hehehe.

Just a quick question if you don't mind. Where there ever be a server with just classic only? Or is that how this server was at first?

Thank you again.

Bal ;-)

Fountree
10-26-2011, 02:07 PM
this server was originally classic up until kunark release last march. It's a progression server going through velious.

Extunarian
10-26-2011, 03:39 PM
The PvP server will start with just the 3 classic continents, if you are into that.

Otherwise, who knows...maybe one day after velious Rogean and Nilbog will take a shot, hold hands. and push the big red reset button Thelma and Louise style