PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

aludain
04-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I just wanted to make a post to say thanks to the staff of project 1999. Being a free server I dont expect fixes/patches to happen when it fits into my schedule. I seen tons of people whine about taking down the server last night. I would just like to say that stacking bug was annoying as hell and irritated me greatly. I did not expect someone to take time out of a holiday weekend to fix the issue. It just goes to show the care you guys put into this server and for that i am thankful.

Jenithia
04-04-2010, 06:35 PM
I second this thank you. We know this is not your full time job so its nice that you are taking care of things the way you do.

mitic
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
I seen tons of people whine about taking down the server last night.

see it this way, they whine cause they are fully addicted :D

BuzWeaver
04-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I just started today and I've been really impressed. Playing the EMU really brings back the original Verant days. I may even get a friend of mine to play who has been wanting to play in the original style.

Ektar
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM
see it this way, they whine cause they are fully addicted :D

heh nice interpretation! I need to understand everything and I was incapable of coming up with an explanation how people could possibly rationally act that way. Now I have it. may many platinum pieces find their way to you!

Vanech
04-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Thank you for starting, running, and maintaining P1999, I hope it has not caused undue stress on any of you.

Even more importantly thank you for putting up with us, the players!

stormlord
04-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Agree. I don't know where they got the ***** to accomplish all this. I mean, I thought classic eq was a great memory, but I'm in awe that someone actually did it. This isn't a dream.

People have failed trying to do things much much smaller in scale. Give respect where it's deserved.