PDA

View Full Version : Solo camp for Cleric 55+

Nightsblood
10-31-2011, 01:00 PM
I wonder if there is some good solo camps out there for clerics 55+, been checking undeads in TT, but they are LB havent seen any other undead camp so far, any advice? or just simply group up ?

- Nightsblood

Ele
10-31-2011, 01:10 PM
AE skyfire

Extunarian
10-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Group up to AE like ele said, or just get into more conventional groups.

If you have the time, grouping in your mid 50's is not only more fun, but if you're a good cleric people will remember you and start inviting you to groups before you even throw on the LFG tag.

Extunarian
10-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh, you can also duo with a chanter for some fun times.

Nightsblood
10-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Ah, no i ment solo camp, i just have time from time to time to play sometimes and cant be in groups where i have to pay attention all the time, i wanna have something like Ferrott specZ but 55+ =)

Extunarian
10-31-2011, 03:26 PM
There is a single noble in HHK one floor above the usual bards/nobles camp. 6 minutes, semi-low hp, and still dark blue at 55. Sadly, not undead.

Have you looked into the undead that wander around burning woods?

Mcbard
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Nobody actually does anything in AE groups except the bard. They just afk between pulls and come back to kill all of the mobs in a zone at once.

You afk 50 minutes out of every hour and spend about 10 minutes at your keyboard casting spells and slaying monsters. It's also pretty much the fastest EXP in the game. Win-win.

Autotune
10-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Ah, no i ment solo camp, i just have time from time to time to play sometimes and cant be in groups where i have to pay attention all the time, i wanna have something like Ferrott specZ but 55+ =)

that's a lot of time you've got on your hands.

Lindalind
10-31-2011, 05:32 PM
There is one skeleton in Dreadlands on the wall between Burning Woods and Fironia Vie it gives xp till 59 I think.
Sounds like at times you just want to plug away.
I think it gives pretty good exp at 55 and it's kind of kill sit and med ,repeat.
Spawn is fairly fast.
This is all from memory long ago.
And I left when Kunark came out. I just leveled my husbands character for him when his job made it impossible to play much.

Kevlar
10-31-2011, 06:04 PM
Couldn't you root/nuke callers of sathir in Karnors? Not the best xp, but might get some decent drops.

maverixdamighty
11-01-2011, 09:06 AM
lower guk dar hall would still be dark blue.

Nightsblood
11-01-2011, 01:28 PM
There is one skeleton in Dreadlands on the wall between Burning Woods and Fironia Vie it gives xp till 59 I think.
Sounds like at times you just want to plug away.
I think it gives pretty good exp at 55 and it's kind of kill sit and med ,repeat.
Spawn is fairly fast.
This is all from memory long ago.
And I left when Kunark came out. I just leveled my husbands character for him when his job made it impossible to play much.

iv been here, but the camp is not like the one on live where it was always one darkblue static =( they are all random con

Lindalind
11-05-2011, 05:10 PM
There was also a named just outside the Fear portal that gave excellent exp according to an enchanter in the guild I was in .I think it was blue at around 55.
Apparently it was very good exp,I just can't remember for sure what level. He was happy as can be at the time though.

HeallunRumblebelly
11-06-2011, 12:16 AM
lower guk dar hall would still be dark blue.

Best Answer. Grab a manastone and 51-57 really isn't too bad in frenzy area or dar area. Frenzy isn't even a particularly difficult camp to hold down with a stone at around 55 or so. Something to do eh :p

Nightsblood
11-06-2011, 07:11 PM
"Grab a manastone" =)