PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with a corpse recovery tonight (British time)

necrosaurio
11-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Could someone help me recover my corpse tonight, please? I managed to get killed in Highpass Keep while trying to get through towards Kithicor.

I thought I could outrun the gnolls (I'm only a level 9 bard) and it was going OK until I got lost and run into a dead end... and got killed. I have tried getting to it a couple of times but I aggro the gnolls and get killed again.

The equipment on the bard is not very important but it has all my money (40pp sad, I know) and I would like to recover it.

Autotune
11-02-2011, 08:23 AM
what's bard's name?

P.S. i have no idea what/when a british night is, but i can move and give your bard a rez right now.

P.S.S. judging by the class and the corpses i've seen, i'd guess ur bard is bardolfo?

necrosaurio
11-02-2011, 08:54 AM
what's bard's name?

P.S. i have no idea what/when a british night is, but i can move and give your bard a rez right now.

P.S.S. judging by the class and the corpses i've seen, i'd guess ur bard is bardolfo?

Hi :)

My bard is indeed bardolfo but I'm at work and won't be back home until 7 hours from now (it's 12:24PM here).

Thanks anyway :)

Nagash
11-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Can't promise you I'll be online, but if I am (I'm on British time as well), send me a tell and we'll sort you out.

Nagash/Petitpas/Jinbao

Gmal
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Hit me up on Dinz or Sabbath I can come bail you out. I will be home during that time you mentioned.

Nagash
11-02-2011, 03:33 PM
All done, Bardolfo is now safely bound in Rivervale. Welcome to my home my friend.

Nagash/Petitpas

Extunarian
11-02-2011, 03:39 PM
All done, Bardolfo is now safely bound in Rivervale. Welcome to my home my friend.

the happy conclusion

Hailto
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM
the happy conclusion

Who doesn't love a happy ending really?

Korisek
11-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Who doesn't love a happy ending really?

Games Workshop and Edgar Allen Poe.

necrosaurio
11-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks a lot Nagash!

He not only recovered my corpse and refused payment, he walked me al the way to Rivervale, buffed me and gave me some (a lot!) of cash.

I can't believe how nice he's been.

Can't promise you I'll be online, but if I am (I'm on British time as well), send me a tell and we'll sort you out.

Nagash/Petitpas/Jinbao

necrosaurio
11-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks Gmal, Nagash got me through safely ;)

Hit me up on Dinz or Sabbath I can come bail you out. I will be home during that time you mentioned.

Nagash
11-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks a lot Nagash!

Anytime bro.

Nagash/Petitpas