PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Note

Bazia
11-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Anyway to recover or get your newbie note back if destroyed?

I'm an Iksar WAR and destroyed mine by accident at like level 2 lol

Diggles
11-03-2011, 12:59 AM
how do you accidentally hit a tiny little destroy button and then accidentally press yes?

Mardur
11-03-2011, 01:00 AM
The same way I accidentally deleted my jboots a couple years ago.

Diggles
11-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Reiker, you're mentally unfit so I forgive you for that.

vinx
11-03-2011, 01:13 AM
The same way I accidentally deleted my jboots a couple years ago.
lol i remember this :D:D:D

Bazia
11-03-2011, 01:22 AM
how do you accidentally hit a tiny little destroy button and then accidentally press yes?

I mean it wasn't really an accident per say.

I usually destroy useless newbie notes for tunics but forgot that iksars have the quest lines.

But anyways anyone have any idea if it's possible to recover?

Brut
11-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Penance questline. Just talk to your GMs some and one of the dialogues oughta lead up to em scolding you for your losing your starting toy and sending you to out to go see the Toilmaster.

Followed with untold aeons of swinging a terribad ratio 2h blunt weapon praying that it procs so you can gather those 1 billion bone chip things required for the quest!

(JK it doesn't take that long. Did it once alrdy hoping that I could FD turn-in the stuff to start the SK questline, but the bozo Lord whatshisface ate it.)

Bazia
11-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Penance questline. Just talk to your GMs some and one of the dialogues oughta lead up to em scolding you for your losing your starting toy and sending you to out to go see the Toilmaster.

Followed with untold aeons of swinging a terribad ratio 2h blunt weapon praying that it procs so you can gather those 1 billion bone chip things required for the quest!

(JK it doesn't take that long. Did it once alrdy hoping that I could FD turn-in the stuff to start the SK questline, but the bozo Lord whatshisface ate it.)

Thank you :D