PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Halfling Warrior at your service

eqravenprince
11-03-2011, 10:24 AM
I'll be playing tonight about 9pm-11pm cst if anyone else is interested in creating a Halfling. I'm wearing a couple pieces of Patchwork armor and have this fantastic newbie sword. Or you can just send your regrets for starting up an untwinked Warrior.

pickled_heretic
11-03-2011, 10:36 AM
just what the server needed, another god damn assling

welcome to project 1999

Kabilos
11-03-2011, 10:45 AM
True asslings are .. well just that :)

If I'm on tonight, which I usually am around that time I'll drop by and see to it ya get a few buffs. I'd stick around Misty until at least 7 and then make your way to the commons and catch a bind at West Freeport. Or if your really adventurous head to the commons now and catch a bind a West Freeport and kill in the immediate area. Run to the tunnel and get buffs / sow ect.. and run back and keep going. You'll do pretty damn well with a regen and just being let loose.

Either way look me up later tonight and I'll throw ya a few buffs and might have an item or 2 laying around that I can hook ya up with. Might even jump on my bard and do some leveling with ya.

Welcome to P99

eqravenprince
11-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Forgot to give my Halflings name, "Joecrum"

dcapotos
11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Come join my lv4 Iksar Necro in Crushbone if you can bum a port from someone.

Extunarian
11-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to P99

eqravenprince
Kobold

pickled_heretic
11-03-2011, 12:19 PM
eqravenprince
Kobold

ah, nice catch. well, he's untwinked, it's basically like starting anew. though i'll have to admit, i enjoy rolling new toons and playing them untwinked to about level 15-20 then deleting them.

something about collecting all that newb loot and getting sweet upgrades like cracked staffs really gets me off.

eqravenprince
11-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Yes, I've played on and off since the October 2009. However, only have a couple low 20's characters to give you an idea of how little I play compared to most of you. There isn't a great deal of twink gear to worry about getting. Besides what is the fun in that =).

Extunarian
11-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Yeah, sorry I wasn't saying you were trying to trick anyone. I have met a couple naked level 2's running around halas who have geared mains but refuse help because they just want to relive the joy of getting a cracked staff.