PDA

View Full Version : Your Friendly Neighborhood Iksar

dcapotos
11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
My hometown was destroyed by the dragons long ago so I decided to make a new life in a foreign country. I flee from religious persecution, being forced to worship Cazic Thule out of fear of the empire. I understand some of you may have some prejudices against my people, but I assure you that we are just misunderstood and we are different than what you may think. For those of you that despise my practice of the necromantic arts, I assure you that I only raise the dead of those who threaten my allies.

I brought many supplies for myself such as food, water, and magical scrolls that may prove useful, but I fear that these supplies may not last long. I may need your help some day if my foraging fails to sustain me. I'm certain to obtain many a coin in my adventures here; I will compensate you for your time.

If you are in the Crushbone area and you see some unusually, tall, scaly thing beating on orcs, say hello, my name is Slashpet Attack. I've journeyed far from the continent of Kunark across many a dangerous terrain to join in the fight against Emperor Crushbone and forge new alliances with the people of this foreign land. (*mumbles to himself* After all you must get behind someone before you can stab them in the back..)

/pet Attack

Samoht
11-03-2011, 11:24 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17488

dcapotos
11-03-2011, 11:28 AM
tell that to the bard named Gonorrhea that I met last night

Extunarian
11-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Gonorrhea is a celebrated half elf name. I mean hell, they are half-elves, its not like their parents were prudes.

pickled_heretic
11-03-2011, 12:12 PM
tell that to the bard named Gonorrhea that I met last night

oh boy. the naming policy on this server has had quite a history. there've been at least a few people who have quit because of it. taxi, nietzsche, two names i can think of. there's been more than a few drama inciting threads about it too.

there have been a lot of accusations that the naming policy has been very inconsistent in enforcement when it comes to certain examples, particularly members of the top guilds. hasbinbad is one recent example i can think of (whose name was reinstated after much copious whining, see RnF), but honestly if you look through the roster of any top guild you'll find more than a handful of names that are at least borderline violations.

and to top it all off, we had a gm for a while whose name was mixxit n'dance.

however, since the removal of cyrius as a gm we have seen a lot less renaming drama which is probably a good thing for the server. so here's a toast to you, slashpet, and let's hope you get to keep your handle.

dcapotos
11-03-2011, 01:07 PM
I hope so too. I'll be off killing 4000 orcs tonight if anyone wants to join in on the fun.