PDA

View Full Version : Sir Hobble

Kaedain
11-04-2011, 06:54 AM
been trying to locate this guy with druid track off and on for the last couple of days with no luck, whats his deal ??

is he on a ph ? he wander the entire zone, or just he spawns and gets annihilated so quickly ?

falkun
11-04-2011, 07:16 AM
1) Go to wiki.project1999.org
2) Search for the quest Dragon Scales (http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Dragon_Scales).
3) ????
4) Profit (http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Wurmslayer)

In the multiple times I have done this quest, I have updated that quest, and especially the Sir Hobble portion, to be quite accurate. The only thing I might have left to do is to write up his pathing, but you shouldn't have to follow him more than a few minutes. Just Hail him when he spawns, and keep him and any mobs around him lulled/harmonied and you should have few, if any, aggro issues.

Unfun
11-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Sir Hobble dies rather quickly after he spawns. Here's what I had to do to catch him before he got ganked by dogs:

* Bind yourself near the drovlarg ruins on the east side of the zone (in a safe spot if dogs still con blue to you).
* Perform the dialogue with the barbarian woman in FV city, "Tell Lenka Stoutheart in Firiona Vie Outpost "I want to see something interesting"".
*Gate to bind point and begin tracking. He will pop up within 18 minutes (i guess, from the wiki).
*He will sometimes instantly aggro multiple dogs on him so you might have to save his ass. Hail him then run back towards FV and find squire fuzzmin. You could stick around and protect Sir Hobble but i just leave him and go to the squire.

falkun
11-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Rangers, Druids, and Bards, the three tracking classes, should be able to harmony Sir Hobble and any surrounding baddies to keep him from entering combat. I'll check tonight, but I'm also pretty sure that other NPCs do not aggro Sir Hobble, I believe he aggros onto them and they assist aggro each other.

Again, I'll verify the above statement when I have time, but you may just need to harmony Sir Hobble and not any of the nearby NPCs.

Kaedain
11-04-2011, 07:53 PM
thanks for the excellent feedback fellas