PDA

View Full Version : <Spear of the Nation>: mature, bluebie-friendly, anti-griefing guild recruiting

Lazortag
11-05-2011, 06:44 PM
edit: we have a new guild website! See the bottom of this post for the link.

In 1961 the African National Congress (ANC) formed its armed wing called "Umkhonto we Sizwe" (translated in English as "Spear of the Nation"), to fight the Apartheid government. During the Rivonia trial in 1964, Nelson Mandela explained his reasons for having to resort to violence:

Firstly, we believed that as a result of Government policy, violence by the African people had become inevitable, and that unless responsible leadership was given to canalize and control the feelings of our people, there would be outbreaks of terrorism which would produce an intensity of bitterness and hostility between the various races of this country which is not produced even by war. Secondly, we felt that without violence there would be no way open to the African people to succeed in their struggle against the principle of white supremacy. All lawful modes of expressing opposition to this principle had been closed by legislation, and we were placed in a position in which we had either to accept a permanent state of inferiority, or to defy the Government. We chose to defy the law. We first broke the law in a way which avoided any recourse to violence; when this form was legislated against, and then the Government resorted to a show of force to crush opposition to its policies, only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.

Like Nelson Mandela, we anti-PKers feel that violence is a necessary evil to deter griefing. Unlike the griefers, we will only use violence to defend ourselves, and to help defenseless newbs who are being griefed. We will not intervene in others' camp disputes or disputes over raid mobs, but if we have knowledge of you corpse camping, bind camping, killing players on corpse runs, et cetera, expect us to unleash the full fury of our guild upon you.

Additionally, Spear of the Nation strives to be a "mature" guild. Trash talking is still okay, but discriminating against players on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any other analogous characteristic is a big no-no. Even though this is a PvP server and players are expected to have thick skin, we still want everyone to have a place where they can feel comfortable.

We will be forming around the Qeynos area but we have no problems inviting people later on from different areas. Also, since we don't want to discourage other anti-PK guilds from being formed, we are open to the idea of merging with other guilds that share a similar philosophy. Players who are unguilded but have no interest in joining are still encouraged to send our members tells asking for help or reporting any acts of griefing they witness.

Lastly, no one is "KOS" to our guild at first, since we believe everyone should be given a chance to reform themselves. However, anyone foolish enough to use griefing as a tactic after the server goes live will face the consequences:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/EQ000310.jpg

"Let this fool's meaningless death be a reminder to you all that the power of Order is absolute!"

If you have any questions, post here, or send me a private message.

Sources:

Wikipedia article on Spear of the Nation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe

Interview with Nelson Mandela in 1961: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPofm50MHW8

Guild website: http://spearofthenation.guildlaunch.com/

Softcore PK
11-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Consider this my application :P

Bazooka
11-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Here to combat griefing!

Just registered on site.

Palemoon
11-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Ahh good stuff. Mature? anti-grief?

This is a spear I can get behind.

Consider this my app too :)

Murdatime
11-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Well Consider This My Application as well.I Will Be Going Barbarian Shaman so a trip to qeynos is not too far out of the way see you guys on launch day.

___
Mooshoo

Lazortag
11-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Here's the new guildportal website:

http://spearofthenation.guildlaunch.com/

Please tell me if there are any issues with the site. At some point in time I'll probably appoint a member to manage site-related things since I'm a very busy person. For now, the only requirement to app and get accepted is that you renounce griefing (keep in mind it might take a bit of time for me to approve your application since I'm not constantly checking the site).

edit: also Softcore since you're starting in Akanon I can use my Bard speed to run over and invite you on a day that I'm not busy. Expect to be lonely and guildless for your first few levels though

Softcore PK
11-06-2011, 01:36 AM
edit: also Softcore since you're starting in Akanon I can use my Bard speed to run over and invite you on a day that I'm not busy. Expect to be lonely and guildless for your first few levels though

I'm ok with this. Surely I'll get along with my fellow gnomes! XD

Humerox
11-06-2011, 03:13 AM
glad to see this!

cmi - off to the site to reg

Aesop
11-06-2011, 05:11 AM
i like this

Ames
11-08-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm about to go all apartheid on your ass and throw you on Robben Island for 20 years.

Ames
11-08-2011, 01:06 AM
moammar does not approve bro

Lazortag
11-08-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm about to go all apartheid on your ass and throw you on Robben Island for 20 years.

Apartheid is the worst form of griefing. I'll see you on the battlefield!

morphem
11-08-2011, 01:09 PM
sounds cool, i'll join on the 18th

returnofahipster
11-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Haile Selassie > Nelson Mandela

Jadian
11-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Obviously... he is Jesus.

Mandela was just a keepin it real kinda dude.

Lazortag
11-09-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm overwhelmed by how many players have shown interest already in such a short space of time. Obviously there's lots of demand for a mature guild on red99.

Also, again, if I don't approve your membership request right away it's probably because I'm at school. I might be away all weekend so if you're contemplating signing up, keep in mind I probably won't have any access to a computer for a few days.

Palemoon
11-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Yep there was a need for this type of guild. Just look at the other guild options so far most (not all) leave a lot to be desired.

Guild is growing fast for release people, if you don't want to spend your EQ time in game listening to fart jokes, or hearing about your guild leader's latest raid training, or the minutes of his weekend Klan rally, this is the guild for you.

Smedy
11-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Spear of the nation, prepare for jesus arrival, he is coming to convert you

Fryden Goldenbeard
11-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Praise the Lord!!!!

Softcore PK
11-09-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm very excited to be a part of this; the guild is exactly what I was hoping for! :)

pickled_heretic
11-09-2011, 05:06 PM
everyone knows that eq pvp is all about rushing to 50 and getting full planar and then ganking the shit out of lowbies. this guild will probably be #1 pvp guild

Lazortag
11-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Spear of the nation, prepare for jesus arrival, he is coming to convert you

Jesus would have been anti-pk.

dalaimoc
11-10-2011, 10:11 AM
consider this my application :-) not sure about class and race yet

Slothbynature Lazybutt, 30 Druid

guineapig
11-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Guild recruitment threads are not the place to talk trash. Take it to R&F.

Scratch&Sniff
11-11-2011, 08:27 AM
This is gonna be sweet, hope to join on the 18th

Softcore PK
11-11-2011, 11:54 AM
This is gonna be sweet, hope to join on the 18th

Have you registered on the website yet? :)

http://spearofthenation.guildportal.com/

UrsusMajor
11-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Will definitely look into your website when I get off of work tonight. A mature Red99 guild is definitely what I'm looking for.

Will most likely be rolling either a Dwarf Cleric or Halfling Druid.

Unleashed
11-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Glad I joined take a look at my Faydwer post on the guild website when you get a chance.

Danger
11-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Returned to the game just for Red! I'd love to be part of the group.

Humerox
11-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Returned to the game just for Red! I'd love to be part of the group.
Welcome!

:)

lethdar
11-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Jesus would have been anti-pk.
I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" (Gospel of Matthew 10:34)

Jesus confirmed pk

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:24 PM
jesus isn't real, the Koran tells the truth.

Estu
11-13-2011, 02:37 PM
I love this post.

Lazortag
11-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Paint it blue!

Aksiom2k
11-15-2011, 07:50 PM
I am interested...

*but*

Will SotN compete for raid mobs or raid zones?

Lazortag
11-15-2011, 08:11 PM
I am interested...

*but*

Yes, that's the plan.

Softcore PK
11-15-2011, 08:17 PM
I am interested...

*but*

We plan to, and right now it certainly seems we will be able to. Of the guilds planned so far, we are one of the most organized and biggest.

Sithel1988
11-16-2011, 03:57 PM
yea this is the guild im going for. i dont know what im gonna make.......actually erudite sounds good, i can take the boat to qeynos. since thats where the guild is starting

Sithel1988
11-16-2011, 06:33 PM
actually i might go gnome like softcore. i just dont wanna go human or barb or half elf lol. but what class. will there be alot of mages? or how bout a gnome cleric?

Softcore PK
11-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Have you registered on the site yet?

http://spearofthenation.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=433374&TabID=3697477

You can talk to us there once we get you approved. BTW gnome clerics are best clerics :)

Sithel1988
11-16-2011, 07:38 PM
just sent application. gonna go high elf cleric

LittleSorcerer7
11-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Im Thinking about joining up with you guys as well. Seems like a pretty cool idea for a guild. Ill be starting in gfay area

Unleashed
11-17-2011, 11:29 AM
We have a pretty strong group of people starting in the gfay area should be fun.

Sithel1988
11-17-2011, 01:15 PM
are any of the leaders who are able to invite people the guild gonna be in gfay?

Lazortag
11-17-2011, 03:06 PM
are any of the leaders who are able to invite people the guild gonna be in gfay?

Even though I'm starting in Qeynos I plan to tag an officer in Faydwer fairly quickly. Softcore_PK is going to be one of them. If you're starting off in Gfay feel free to group up with those people and get to know them in the meantime.

edit: I'm also thinking of having them start a temporary guild just to organize people in the area, until I tag an officer from the area under the real guild tag.

Lazortag
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
The Faydwer division of our guild will be called "Spear of Faydwer". We'll merge it with the main guild fairly early on, this is just to facilitate communication between players who start on Faydwer.

Hailto
11-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Id like to join you guys, anti-pk, mature guild is definitely what I'm looking for. Planning on making a Human SK however so hopefully there will be some officers around in the FP area? I don't mind waiting a few levels if need be however.

Softcore PK
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Please visit website (in my sig), and register and stuff :P

billyinorganic
11-17-2011, 11:02 PM
I like that you guys are forming a stand against the tryanny..

I would like to join your guild but i'm not anti-pk..

I'm more about following a bad ass leader that has honor. pk, anti-pk, nonsense..

They take a measure of their motives and goals and do what is needed to accomplish them. Some goals are much more fun then others, when it comes to playing a game.

Softcore PK
11-17-2011, 11:03 PM

I'm more about following a bad ass leader that has honor. pk, anti-pk, nonsense..

They take a measure of their motives and goals and do what is needed to accomplish them. Some goals are much more fun then others, when it comes to playing a game.

Huh?

Bazia
11-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Id like to join you guys, anti-pk, mature guild is definitely what I'm looking for. Planning on making a Human SK however so hopefully there will be some officers around in the FP area? I don't mind waiting a few levels if need be however.

Roll bertox as your deity and start in Qeynos.

Hailto
11-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Please visit website (in my sig), and register and stuff :P

App'd

And good point Bazia, i'll do that.

Lazortag
11-18-2011, 01:57 AM
If you apped and haven't been accepted yet, check your inbox on the site.

Looking forward to seeing all of you today.

Slathar
11-18-2011, 02:32 AM
im gona train the shit out of this guild

billyinorganic
11-18-2011, 03:02 AM
training is illegal mate

juicedsixfo
11-18-2011, 03:29 AM
im gona train the shit out of this guild

You better not mess with my bros bro

Danger
11-18-2011, 05:16 AM

Anti PK doesn't mean pacifist, sometimes you gotta piano wire a few krauts for the greater good.

mrgoochio
11-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Sounds like a promising guild.. I'm a new PvP player and may be interested in joining

Danger
11-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Check us out! http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=433374&TabID=3697477

Unleashed
11-18-2011, 01:35 PM
The way I look at our anti pk guild is like being deployed. Just waiting for someone to be hostile for the chance to kill them.

vinx
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Huh?
hey softcore, i checked out your site...
I have the name Tinx on P99. level 12 rogue, officer in a small ass friend only guild.. doubt i will delete her in case i ever need a guild tag =/

just FYI

Lazortag
11-18-2011, 03:47 PM
hey softcore, i checked out your site...
I have the name Tinx on P99. level 12 rogue, officer in a small ass friend only guild.. doubt i will delete her in case i ever need a guild tag =/

just FYI

If you de-level her to level 9 so that Softcore can use the name, I'll powerlevel her up to 15 later if you want. Does that sound good?

vinx
11-18-2011, 04:16 PM
If you de-level her to level 9 so that Softcore can use the name, I'll powerlevel her up to 15 later if you want. Does that sound good?
talkin with softcore about it.. and thats a good idea
I dont need a PL tho lol
specially during a server launch, and you will be busy enough leadin a guild

de-levelin now
(wish there was official word regarding names and the levels they are saved at)

mrgoochio
11-18-2011, 04:21 PM
so.. does this guild pk other ppl to grab a camp? or just wait their turn? not entirely sure how this works lol

Lazortag
11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
so.. does this guild pk other ppl to grab a camp? or just wait their turn? not entirely sure how this works lol

I wouldn't personally do this, and neither would several members of the guild, but I permit my members to use pvp as a means of resolving camp disputes. They just can't randomly PK or grief people; there has to be a good reason.

Softcore PK
11-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh, don't delevel :/

I'm pretty sure that just by logging into blue, you have the name reserved even if your rogue is level 1. Don't worry about it, I'll decide on a new name.

mrgoochio
11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't personally do this, and neither would several members of the guild, but I permit my members to use pvp as a means of resolving camp disputes. They just can't randomly PK or grief people; there has to be a good reason.

how will you ever get a camp if other people are pking for groups then? your place in line wont mean anything

Palemoon
11-18-2011, 05:27 PM
how will you ever get a camp if other people are pking for groups then? your place in line wont mean anything

His place in line not meaning anything to another person = reason to pk that person. = now he has the camp.

Lazortag
11-18-2011, 05:31 PM

Personally I don't really need any "camps" for my first 30 levels or so since soloing outside is much faster, but regardless, killing someone to take a camp is legitimate. I wouldn't care if a member of the guild used pvp for that purpose.

I also fully expect a lot of camps to be held by guilds that are KOS to us, which totally makes it fair game to take the camp away. Not that any guilds are KOS to us yet, but I somehow suspect a few guilds will be losing faction with us fairly quickly.

edit: I forgot to add this, but if the guild holding the camp is anti-pk or otherwise allied with us, we won't use force to take the camp from them.

Unleashed
11-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I think for most of us right now if a known RPK guild/player is holding the camp we will just take it. If its an Anti-Pk or an allied guild we will keep the zone safe for them until they're done preventing PK's from stealing it from them and then we will take it. Considering the majority of the server is RPK more often than not we will just be taking it. Being Anti-PK just means that we won't be killing the random unguilded people just trying to make it out there unless they give us a reason to.

Akim
11-18-2011, 09:28 PM
I want all up in this guild

Softcore PK
11-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Check link in my sig.

Lazortag
11-20-2011, 02:42 PM
New website: http://spearofthenation.guildlaunch.com/

Please apply on the site, even if you have a tag in game or if you were registered on the old site (also if either of the latter two things are true, indicate this in your new application)

MrSparkle001
11-21-2011, 01:59 AM
Would you accept a mature player with an admittedly immature name? (because when you get right down to it, I don't take gaming seriously at all)

Not a bad name, just an immature one. It reflects my laid-back approach to gaming.

Lazortag
11-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Would you accept a mature player with an admittedly immature name? (because when you get right down to it, I don't take gaming seriously at all)

Not a bad name, just an immature one. It reflects my laid-back approach to gaming.

Well firstly, what's your name? And secondly, just because we're mature doesn't mean we're all a bunch of PC grandmas. We just want people who might not feel comfortable in other guilds to have a place where their guild chat isn't filled with "lolgay" every two seconds. Anyways, ask an officer in game if you want to be sure. If Nellodee isn't offended then you're probably good.

Masq
11-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Nellodee and Micariarium(??) are IF zerg pking sympathizers.

down with them.

Softcore PK
11-21-2011, 10:34 AM

down with them.

Marcariah. If you have an issue with some of our members, feel free to contact an officer in game or here so that we may discuss the problem and hopefully come to a resolution.

I'm an officer, but as I am one of the people you have a complaint about you should probably contact another. Wolfram (laser) will be available at some point if you want to try him.

Lazortag
11-21-2011, 01:18 PM

down with them.

Like Nell said, if you have a complaint you can send me a PM here, or a tell in game. Some things to consider: did the members of your guild that got PKed do anything to deserve it? Did you ask the members of my guild why they were PKing? Did you try to get both sides of the story?

It's not going to look good if I find out you're just posting this publicly to be a shit-disturber. The whole point of this guild is to bring justice to PKers/griefers, so if you find yourself KOSing a member of my guild, maybe that says more about you than it does about them.

Nirgon
11-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Post current kos list

Lazortag
11-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Post current kos list

No.

UrsusMajor
11-21-2011, 05:12 PM
No.

You're no fun.

http://www.momgoesgreen.com/wp-content//smiley-not-face.jpg

Akim
11-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Post current kos list

Akim

Lazortag
11-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Bump! We're concentrated more around Qeynos and the swamp area now but we're still actively recruiting in all parts of Norrath. Send one of our officers a tell in game if you're interested in being one of the good guys.

Knuckle
11-26-2011, 02:57 PM
I'll join here's my resume

Virda is a free spirit, pure and simple. He doesn't bother with the rules of others, other than the ones required to not get him in too much trouble. Despite his free attitude and kind soul, Virda is a combative man. Seeking nothing more than to be a true swordmaster, He constantly seeks worthy challenges to his blade. As such, he often gets into trouble. Like that one time he took on a Giant's Lair singlehandedly...

Biography:
Against what everyone obviously thinks about the Drow, Virda was not raised among them. He was found abandoned in the forests of Cormanthor, most likely a sacrifice by the Drow who resided in the area. An elven couple took him in, since the wife was infertile, and they raised him as their own son. And thus began the beginning of his life amongst the people of Mistledale.

He led a fairly happy life, being trained in both the arts of elven society and the arts of war. However, his family was the few who saw him for what he really was, an abandoned kid with a just heart and a hell of a sword arm. The racism against his kind led to many council meetings, where the whole of Ashabenford came and argued, some for Virda staying, some for Virda getting away before they started a mob.

In the end, they gave him ten years, until his twenty-fifth birthday (in consideration for his long lifespan, and the fact that elven culture, language, and so forth takes years to learn) to learn as much as he could, so he could survive wherever he went. His mother crammed as much elven, dwarven and human culture as she could into him, while his father continued to drill him in the arts of both armed and unarmed combat. Various people from around town helped him as well. The town rogue taught him basic lockpicking and trap disarming. The resident wizards guild taught him about the fundaments of magic and alchemy. York, the old ranger, taught him about fighting against several weapon types and how to track prey.

Virda absorbed it all like a good student, wanting nothing more than to make his foster parents proud of him. So when the day came that he had to depart, he did so graciously and with no complaint, staying only long enough to give him family, friends, and mentors a proper farewell before never seeing them again.

He hired himself out as a sellsword for a while, and managed to get by with that. However, people still had a problem with him since he was Drow, so his business did poorly. Eventually, he wandered up to Damara, figuring north was as good a place as any to go.

It was better. Simply put, Damara and Vaasa didn't have the resources to be picky about who helped them clear the lands of the monsters that roamed it. Virda became a minor legend around The Wall. After about another ten years of this (Virda was in his forties now), he opened a shop that specialized in exotic weaponry, and he took up the mantel of Blacksmith.

However, he didn't run his shop for the rest of his life. Nah, the road still beckoned to his elvne wanderlust, and he often left on adventures. He left the shop in a (now-crippled) travel companion's care when he did leave, and would often come back with magical weapons or rare relic weapons and armor, which he would display proudly.

Around his seventieth birthday, Virda gifted his friend the shop and everything in it, and left Damara. Now that his reputation had spread outside of The Bloodstone Lands, he found it a little easier to travel. He ended up in Waterdeep, although how and why, who knows.

Softcore PK
11-26-2011, 03:45 PM
See me in game for a tag <33

billyinorganic
11-27-2011, 01:51 AM
GREAT UP GUK PVP BROS

Lazortag
12-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Bump!

GreenPete
12-07-2011, 12:41 AM
how can i get an invite

Softcore PK
12-07-2011, 12:54 AM
how can i get an invite

The first step is to fill out an application here:

http://spearofthenation.guildlaunch.com/

Tombom
12-07-2011, 08:12 AM
how can i apply!??!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

Truth
12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
trolololo, lolo, lo, lo

Lazortag
12-07-2011, 05:49 PM

I don't think you'd make the cut.

Softcore PK
12-07-2011, 08:20 PM

you can't :(

Tombom
12-08-2011, 05:39 PM
you can't :(

discrimination is an ugly thing.

Humerox
12-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Still looking for good people!

Check the site link in my sig for app infos.

Doors
12-10-2011, 09:01 AM
I hate this guild.

(jk I only hate geegoo)

Softcore PK
12-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Hate is an ugly thing.

odinwise
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I put in an app through the website. name is Blastifer

Lazortag
12-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I put in an app through the website. name is Blastifer

I saw your app. Look for an officer in game to get tagged so that the guild can get to know you :)

I hope to see the new apps around once my schoolwork slows down.

odinwise
12-12-2011, 09:38 PM
talked to someone. toxx is a bit out of the way I guess. I'm a patient man. :D

nalkin
12-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Put

Lazortag
12-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Bump! We're looking for more players on during european peak hours to keep our current core of euro players company.

Also if you've apped and don't have a tag yet, I probably have you on my friends list to remind me to tag you, but if not, feel free to send me a tell or a PM if it's taking too long. Thanks!

Humerox
12-15-2011, 06:30 AM
If you're in the Faydwer area and have apped...look for Klattu or Karox in-game for a tag.

check link in my sig for SotN boards!

Gert Groinwounder
12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I apped about a week ago or so on your guild website but so far haven't heard anything about it. I just today got access to post on this site, so I figured I'd post here too. Your guild sounds like it would be the perfect fit for my tastes. Who should I talk to in-game about my app?

Thanks

Gert

burkemi5
12-15-2011, 03:34 PM
I apped about a week ago or so on your guild website but so far haven't heard anything about it. I just today got access to post on this site, so I figured I'd post here too. Your guild sounds like it would be the perfect fit for my tastes. Who should I talk to in-game about my app?

Thanks

Gert

talk to Wolfram or Nellodee!

Lazortag
12-15-2011, 03:37 PM

Thanks

Gert

Hey gert, I added you to my friends list a while ago, but I never seem to see you online. It's "Gert" in game too, right? I think I've just been unlucky.

Gert Groinwounder
12-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I tend to play from 6-8am EST most weekdays, Wendesday or Thursday evenings and about 8 hours a day on the weekends. I have always been one to log on more tho if some guild event is going on or if somebody is requesting help beforehand. Hopefully I'll catch up with one of you soon. Looking forward to joining you good people...:)

Gert

odinwise
12-15-2011, 06:24 PM
is SoN pretty spread out? is there more emphasis on good races over evil or does it really not matter?

Doors
12-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Everyone in this guild is a huge jerkface.

Tombom
12-15-2011, 11:38 PM

confirmed, nellodee is a huge greefer. all SoN members kos to me for greefin

Softcore PK
12-16-2011, 12:48 AM
is SoN pretty spread out? is there more emphasis on good races over evil or does it really not matter?

We do have a wide variety of levels in our guild. And most of us do seem to be good races, though we have some ogres and trolls. A suspicious lack of dark elves..

confirmed, nellodee is a huge greefer. all SoN members kos to me for greefin

Next time I see either of you afk, you're dead :mad:

billyinorganic
12-17-2011, 08:14 PM
A suspicious lack of dark elves..

Softcore PK
12-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Billy was an alley cat, alone and so afraid. Along came Tweety and there he stayed, eating fish bones from the old fish tray.

Lazortag
12-21-2011, 02:43 PM
There are still a couple of people who've applied on the website but I never see them in game. I won't name them but if you've been waiting forever for your app to be approved and you're wondering why it hasn't, you still need a tag in game first so that we can get to know you. We don't string anyone along and we don't reject anyone without telling them.

juicedsixfo
12-21-2011, 04:51 PM
What's up friends

Humerox
12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
I should be on (in Faydwer) tonight...net is back up.

If you've app'd and want a tag shoot me a tell so I can get you in! Look for Nellodee and Wolfram online too.

:D

Humerox
01-02-2012, 11:02 AM

Look for Wolfram, Nellodee or Karox in-game. If you place an app we can friend you and catch you when one of us logs in.

:D

Lazortag
01-02-2012, 02:14 PM

We accept evil people also.

nuglord
01-03-2012, 02:22 AM
RL has called for a good while with xmas/ny but! i will be back very soon guys

-Deathloop Nuglord <Spear of the Nation>

bakkily
01-03-2012, 03:23 PM
spear of the nation, awesome guild and i very much enjoy being apart of this guild, though im only lvl 18, ive always been able to find groups because of guildies

Tombom
01-05-2012, 03:32 AM
spear of the nation, awesome guild and i very much enjoy being apart of this guild, though im only lvl 18, ive always been able to find groups because of guildies

I don't think the spear knows what they are in for, stock up on tissues and wash your hankies

http://i41.tinypic.com/icties.png

Srs Not Ames
01-05-2012, 04:08 AM
I don't think the spear knows what they are in for, stock up on tissues and wash your hankies

http://i41.tinypic.com/icties.png

lol'd

Tombom
01-05-2012, 04:22 AM
lol'd

in all fairness i believe it is credit to solid

Lazortag
01-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Bump. We're still looking for more members. The holidays have thinned our numbers for the time being given that most of us have families and real lives outside of eq.

SamwiseRed
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
if I was staying on r99 I would join. The EarthBound avatar is automatic win in my books. I ended up trying blue yesterday and have had non stop groupage. besides a few coin there is no reward for pvp like the old days. good luck though, all of your members ive encountered have been good peoples.

bakkily
01-05-2012, 08:23 PM
the laughs over, i was just ticked then, but what ever to those who still want to bring it up, but i have ran into tombom once, and he is rude, but what ever, those who run into ulfar in game, i have no problem casting sow or some buffs for free =}

Chett
01-05-2012, 08:34 PM
if I was staying on r99 I would join. The EarthBound avatar is automatic win in my books. I ended up trying blue yesterday and have had non stop groupage. besides a few coin there is no reward for pvp like the old days. good luck though, all of your members ive encountered have been good peoples.

Arr Samiwse! I told ya, Gandalf is always looking for a few hobbits. I wasted Gob Ears!!!

Have fun on Blue.

Jon Lemon
01-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Change, shit
I guess change is good for any of us
Whatever it take for any of y'all bluebies to get up out the hood
Shit, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha
Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy

Yeah, all the homies that I ain't talk to in a while
I'ma send this one out for y'all, knahmean?
Cause I ain't mad at cha
Heard y'all tearin up shit out there, kickin up dust
[Danny Boy] I ain't...
Givin a motherfuck, heheheheheh
Yeah, *****z
[Danny Boy] ...mad at cha
Cause I ain't mad at cha

[Verse One: 2Pac]

Now we was once two *****z of the same kind
Quick to grief upon a bluebie when we catch his grind
You was just a little smaller but you still rolled
Got stretched to Y.A. and hit the hood swoll
Member when you had a jheri curl didn't quite learn
On the block, witcha glock, trippin off sherm
Collect calls to the till, sayin how ya changed
Oh you a Bluebie now, no more grief game
Heard you might be comin home, just got bail
Wanna go to blue Grind, don't wanna chase tail
I seems I lost my little homie he's a changed man
Hit the pen and now no sinnin is the game plan
When I talk about money all you see is the struggle
When I tell you I'm livin large you tell me it's trouble
Congratulation on the weddin, I hope your wife know
She got a playa for life, and that's no bullshitin
I know we grew apart, you probably don't remember
I used to fiend for your sister, but never went up in her
And I can see us after school, we'd BOMB
on the first motherfucker with the wrong tag on
Now the whole shit's changed, and we don't even kick it
Got a big money scheme, and you ain't even with it
Hmm, knew in my heart you was the same motherfucker bad
Go toe to toe when it's time for roll you got a brother's back
And I can't even trip, cause I'm just laughin at cha
You tryin hard to maintain, then go head
cause I ain't mad at cha
(Hmm, I ain't mad at cha)

[Chorus: Danny Boy]

I ain't, mad, at cha [2Pac:] (I ain't mad at cha)
I ain't, mad, at cha

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
bump.

Kevynne
09-26-2012, 09:34 PM
dey still exist?

Gustoo
09-27-2012, 02:05 AM
No. Looking at guilds just a few months ago trying to get things going on my server bums me out.

eqgame.exeeeeeeee

Lazortag
09-27-2012, 02:16 AM
dey still exist?

Only in our hearts.

Gustoo
09-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Man I saw you were writing that post and was really curious about what you would say.

When did your Red99 experience end, and why? If you don't mind me asking.

Wolfgang
09-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Only in our hearts.

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 09:32 AM
samwise u need sleep bro

Humerox
09-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Only in our hearts.

Well...not entirely true bro. I still have the guild. Maybe someday we can make a comeback...

Kevynne
10-11-2012, 07:08 PM
instead you chose to make a guild with a french name

Humerox
10-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Gotta have somewhere to play. No one is interested in Spear, and the guild is an anti-pk guild. If the population ever warrants a return, SotN is still here.