PDA

View Full Version : Returning :Live server player looking for people

Krenshin
11-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Looking for some people to lvl up with a good constant group starting fresh here just really looking for people to play with and have a good time reliving some nostalgia

Flunklesnarkin
11-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I've exped in freeport and kaladim / gfay areas and trust me there are plenty of low levels out there right now...

CB camps almost always full up lol

Been working on a paladin from qeynos tho... doesn't seem to have so many people on that side of the world tho.

Krenshin
11-08-2011, 10:12 PM
awesome any idea what class is needed most ingame ill play anything really

Flunklesnarkin
11-08-2011, 10:37 PM
idk for endgame... but right now it seems like there are a lot of clerics at my level 13ish

Makar
11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
My name is Makar, Im a lvl 4 druid. Im always down for grouping up. Just be warned that I didnt really play this game like you all did. Im pretty new to it and dont know much about what Im doing lol.

Vondra
11-08-2011, 10:51 PM
My name is Makar, Im a lvl 4 druid. Im always down for grouping up. Just be warned that I didnt really play this game like you all did. Im pretty new to it and dont know much about what Im doing lol.

Welcome to the server! Not having lots of live experience shouldn't be much of an issue here. In general you'll learn what you need to know as you go.

Krenshin
11-08-2011, 11:09 PM
WElcome well once i get all isntalled etc ill be on and ill drop a name on here

Korisek
11-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Been working on a paladin from qeynos tho... doesn't seem to have so many people on that side of the world tho.

I blame that jazz music.

Makar
11-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the server! Not having lots of live experience shouldn't be much of an issue here. In general you'll learn what you need to know as you go.

Thank you! Yes I've found that people here are actually quite helpful. Im having a pretty good time.