PDA

View Full Version : WTS WTS: Loot Rights – Pegasus Feather Cloak

melkezidek
11-09-2011, 10:39 AM
OK All here is my plan.
I am going to be LvLing in SK for a while and have already killed Quillmane Twice. I do not really need a Cloak being a Druid so I thought I would try and make some profit. The plan would be as follows:
-If you are interested in buying loot rights you can send Lupus a tell in game and let me know what you are willing to pay for a cloak.
-I will record your name. If/When Quillmane spawns and if I get control of the spawn (AKA I am kiting him down.)
- I will start to go down the list. I will send a tell to you and ask if you are still interested. If so you will bring the agreed upon amount to SK I will not kill Quilllmane until you get to me.
-When you get to me I will kill Quill and see if you get lucky.
- If it is a cloak I will link and ask for the agreed amount and let you loot the item. If I am not given the amount before the loot timer goes off I will loot it and spam your name for trying to be a cheat.
- If it is not a Cloak I hopefully will be 29 *only 1 yellow bub away* and will gladly port you to any of the destinations I will have available.

Tricky Beverage
11-09-2011, 11:52 AM
PMed.

melkezidek
11-09-2011, 06:14 PM
bump

Rasah
11-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Be warned that you'll probably make some enemies. Quillmane only rarely spawns due to chance. Most of the time, someone is actively killing the triggers to get him to spawn. If you not only snake the spawn but kite it around for 10-15 minutes waiting for your customer to show up, the people spawning him are going to be pissed. Just thought you should know.