PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: P99 staff - a quick question

Softcore PK
11-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had no idea which forum to put it in.

What is the proper way to report another player? Say for instance I come across someone with a name that violates the naming policy, am I to /report this in game? Or /petition? Or should I just post it in the petition forum?

I looked for an explanation of this, but could not find one. If you can let me know, I would greatly appreciate it :P

Softcore PK
11-10-2011, 02:41 AM
bump..

gloinz
11-10-2011, 02:48 AM
master troll 10/10

hes serious

Mardur
11-10-2011, 02:48 AM
/report on live would only send whatever text said person sent that was in your chat window.

Dunno what it does on p99.

Hobby
11-10-2011, 11:31 AM
It is /petition.

/report does not work (or rather we don't check it)

Also, you can screenshot stuff and post it in the petition forums....but /petition is easier. Just make sure you include all information!

Amelinda
11-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had no idea which forum to put it in.

What is the proper way to report another player? Say for instance I come across someone with a name that violates the naming policy, am I to /report this in game? Or /petition? Or should I just post it in the petition forum?

I looked for an explanation of this, but could not find one. If you can let me know, I would greatly appreciate it :P

i'm sorry. i was responding to you yesterday and i crashed and thought i had responded!

You have several options to report people.
Hobby speaks truths!

/petition in game is the best way to report something. however if it's something that we might need evidence for then after petitioning go ahead and make a petition post including ss's of what happened if possible.

:)

does that help?

Samoht
11-10-2011, 12:24 PM
why make rules if nobody is going to follow them?

or if nobody is going to enforce them?

eqravenprince
11-10-2011, 12:43 PM
I suppose I should read the policy on this server. I didn't know there was even a naming policy. People think it's funny or cute to form a sentence out of their name like "Ikick Yerbutt". I am fairly certain that is not against the rules as much as I would like it to be.

Softcore PK
11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Great, thanks Hobby and Amelinda! :D

Samoht
11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
"Ikick Yerbutt".

Oh, it's definitely against the rules (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17488).

Names that contain sentences (Ikillorcs), phrases (Ontop), or two or more words that do not form descriptive compound words (Petcarbob, Diediedie and Tablechair).

Names where the combination of the first and last name forms a phrase or violate a previous rule (e.g. Crymea River, Bran Muffin, Story Thyme).

Softcore PK
11-10-2011, 01:25 PM
whoah :O