PDA

View Full Version : An IP Exemption question

Makar
11-10-2011, 02:12 PM
So after having played for the last few days, my girlfriend decides that she would like to join me. Anyways, she gets and installs Titanium, and we use the all in one installer found on these forums to install everything. She is able to get to the server selection screen, but when she chooses Project 1999 and hits play the screen goes black for a minute and then she is dumped back to the main log in screen.

She is trying to do that, all while Im NOT logged on. Would the whole IP thing prevent her from logging on even when Im not logged on or is there some other issue at work here? Im thinking its another issue, cause it does the same thing even when trying to log in to PEQ.

I figured I would ask this so we can figure it all out while we await the results of our IP exemption request.

Eldaran
11-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Me and my brother were able to play while the other was not online before we got our exemption. I think something else is wrong with her computer.

Kassel
11-10-2011, 02:15 PM
sounds like a problem with the install. I have never used the all in one so not sure how deep that goes. Try the EQEMU setup walkthrough to double check everything.

Makar
11-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Also I couldnt find anywhere I looked, but how do we find out if our exemption goes through? Email? Or does someone reply in the forum post we had to make for it? Or do we just keep trying until it works lol?

Snaggles
11-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Normally if it's an IP problem you get a message when it boots you to the initial account/password page. Seems an install prob but I'm not the most technically inclined.

Goodluck.

Eldaran
11-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Also I couldnt find anywhere I looked, but how do we find out if our exemption goes through? Email? Or does someone reply in the forum post we had to make for it? Or do we just keep trying until it works lol?

Keep checking your IP exemption request. It will move to the completed requests area when its done.
took me almost 3 weeks to get mine.

fishingme
11-10-2011, 05:15 PM
tell her to restart the computer she is on and try again. if that doesn't work then install it without duxa

Amelinda
11-10-2011, 08:24 PM
the ip exemption is posted in the petitions/exploits forum.