PDA

View Full Version : a question about keybinding

Makar
11-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Someone told me before about a way that I can set my sense heading skill to get used everytime I use my left and right arrows on my keyboard to turn my character, and that way it will skill it up fast. I forget how to do this. Can anyone assist me please?

Daldaen
11-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Alt O to bring up options. Keys tab. Select Hotbar 1 as the category. Put an alternate to hot button 10 as your left or right arrow (click where there is ----- in the alternate category then hit your left or right arrow). Now put sense heading in the 10th slot of your hotbar.

Atmas
11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Put sense heading on your hotbar. Go to options and bind the button for that hotbar slot to Left arrow or whatever you are using to turn.

Atmas
11-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Bah talking about work stuff with people coming into my office gots me looking late.

toddfx
11-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Works well for training forage too but is also very annoying once you get to the skill level of being able to forage successfully every time.

necrosaurio
11-11-2011, 08:53 AM
It also works for tracking.

Works well for training forage too but is also very annoying once you get to the skill level of being able to forage successfully every time.

phobus
11-11-2011, 11:02 AM

/autoinv will drop whatever is on your cursor into your inventory. You can add this to a macro that forages (might have to add a delay after the forage), and then bind that to the key you want.

pickled_heretic
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
/autoinv will drop whatever is on your cursor into your inventory. You can add this to a macro that forages (might have to add a delay after the forage), and then bind that to the key you want.

i learn something every day ... thanks for this