PDA

View Full Version : Dervish Cutthroats don't drop Bronze weapons here?

Flash
11-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Been farming them in WC for 2 levels now and have yet to see any Bronze weapons drop, only Rusty stuff. This use to me one of my money spots back on Live from 11-17, I'd walk away with 1500pp or so if I was lucky. But so far, not one Bronze weapon.

Do they even drop Bronze on P99? If not, what can I solo that would?

oddibemcd
11-12-2011, 03:16 PM
WK bandits? It may just be the brigand that drops bronze.

Flunklesnarkin
11-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I notice a lot of loot tables are different from when i moved over from the progression server.

I am trying to get something going on the p99 wiki tho so i can start documenting what i see.

More info help everybody ;p

pickled_heretic
11-12-2011, 03:43 PM
they didn't drop bronze on live during the classic era.

Flash
11-12-2011, 03:51 PM
So I'm wasting my time here then.

Okay, where can I hunt for Bronze weapons at Lv12?

burkemi5
11-12-2011, 04:17 PM
orc legionnaires in CB might drop bronze spears

Waffen
11-12-2011, 04:34 PM
So I'm wasting my time here then.

Okay, where can I hunt for Bronze weapons at Lv12?

sisters camp in lesser faydark. 4 spawn and any weapon you see them wield will almost always be bronze.

Moggster
11-12-2011, 04:39 PM
sisters camp in lesser faydark. 4 spawn and any weapon you see them wield will almost always be bronze.

i told him that in a different post like a week ago and he said im doin wc dervs instead...guess we see how well that turned out

Flash
11-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah you do. Guess I'll be looking for a port now.

Liathan
11-12-2011, 05:39 PM
actully i remember they dropped bronze on P99 pre-kunark when i leveld my toon, im PRETTY sure they did

anyway: i found that a rly good way of making cash were those mammoths in permafrost or w/e its called. some were also in SK i believe, not sure.

Flash
11-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Moggster didn't say that the sisters are friggin camped all the time. lol

Guess I'm gonna be waiting a while.

YendorLootmonkey
11-12-2011, 06:14 PM
WK bandits, turn in their sashes for a quest in Qeynos that rewards you with bronze weapons.

Waffen
11-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Moggster didn't say that the sisters are friggin camped all the time. lol

Guess I'm gonna be waiting a while.

not sure what time zone you're in but try going there at off peak server hours. late night/early morning is usually a safe bet. also, try hitting up cb for an xp group or solo time and /who all lfay while you wait. if there's a person in their teens in the zone they are probably at the sisters camp. you could even go as far to ask whoever is camping it to pass you a tell when they leave. good luck!

Snaggles
11-12-2011, 06:45 PM
I soloed CB for a while and sold the belts. Sisters are camped like crazy. Wisps are good money and you can turn the greaters in for an 8pp book (and exp) in North Karanas. I just sold the normal lightstones for cash.

It's good to have money but sometimes it's just better to focus on leveling. Theory is the money helps the leveling speed but it highly depends what your gear looks like.

Flash
11-12-2011, 10:13 PM
I soloed CB for a while and sold the belts. Sisters are camped like crazy. Wisps are good money and you can turn the greaters in for an 8pp book (and exp) in North Karanas. I just sold the normal lightstones for cash.

It's good to have money but sometimes it's just better to focus on leveling. Theory is the money helps the leveling speed but it highly depends what your gear looks like.

I'm just boggled and curious why the sisters are camped so much. I wiped the full camp twice and got barely any experience, so that can't be it.

Moggster
11-12-2011, 11:20 PM
its a 6 min respawn and they drop bronze 80% of the time plus low lvl gems and a vendor is 2 min away

Snaggles
11-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm just boggled and curious why the sisters are camped so much. I wiped the full camp twice and got barely any experience, so that can't be it.

You realize the irony of this thread title, right?

Flash
11-12-2011, 11:22 PM
You realize the irony of this thread title, right?

It's the internet. I don't realize the irony in anything, because I don't take anything seriously.

I don't care the reason anyway. I'm just waiting patiently for my turn.

Snaggles
11-12-2011, 11:28 PM
It's the internet. I don't realize the irony in anything, because I don't take anything seriously.

I don't care the reason anyway. I'm just waiting patiently for my turn.

I'm not trying to be an ass. The thread is discussing why dervs don't drop bronze, the sisters are on derv faction, they drop bronze an gems, they are constantly camped.

There is also the 4 spawn, rogue style mobs (ie no hps), and the nearby vendor. They are in that level 12-13 range and give experience accordingly. You do have a 40% penalty.

Do what you want. You can level anywhere but that camp gives a little cash for gear. If you don't need gear I would go elsewhere. Most people will join up if only doing the first two. Give it a shot.

Flash
11-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I don't need gear thanks to the generosity of people here (which I cannot thank enough), but I'd be a fool to turn down cash for upgrades and future toons.

Which is why I like hunting in Highpass/Keep from 17-25. Bronze/Fine steel weapons, high quality ore, gems, good faction, and easy to zone.

Snaggles
11-12-2011, 11:32 PM
I don't need gear thanks to the generosity of people here (which I cannot thank enough), but I'd be a fool to turn down cash for upgrades and future toons.

Which is why I like hunting in Highpass/Keep from 17-25. Bronze/Fine steel weapons, high quality ore, gems, good faction, and easy to zone.

You could power through crocs/sarabs and head there then at 17+. Many go to overthere and power thru the levels.

This game always favors levels to gear. Mo levels, less problems :)

Flash
11-12-2011, 11:56 PM
True, but leveling isn't a priority for me. When I played this game on live, I enjoyed the ADVENTURE and the COMMUNITY. The experience/grind was lower on my priority list.

Messianic
11-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Gnolls and gnoll reavers in EK - Raw hide and bronze drops aplenty :)

burkemi5
11-13-2011, 11:52 AM
also orc highway in oasis drops plenty of raw hide and other junk to make a pretty penny off of.