PDA

View Full Version : GM Rezzing due to Lag

rsynweap84
04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
All you fuckin people askin' and whining, and bitchin' about GM Rezzing need to shut your fuckin' holes and deal with it. Lemmie' make this clear...so your pathetic stupid little brains can handle the information:

1. This is a popular, EQ Emu Server, and is getting more popular due to word of mouth and recent articles published. Its a good thing.

2. The server gets occasionally attacked by hackers/bad nerds, wanting to ruin the game for everyone, because they can. It happens to popular and fun things because this is how they get their jollies.

3. There are alot of bugs and coding that have to be fixed, especially for upcoming releases of some new zones like: The Hole, and Plane of Sky, etc.
Alot of coding is needed to fix bugs so that Kunark can be released on schedule as well...The GM's are working on it....k?

4. Now by bitchin' and hollerin' about "OMG I died 5 times cause of that DDoS'er, wheres my GM Rez!?!" you are asking yourself to be put before the things described in issue number 3...

5. No matter what you donate, you didn't take the initiative to start the server, you didn't fund the capital needed to start the server, and you sure as fuck didn't fix the bugs needed to start the server, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!
And if you didn't donate, then by all means you have even less of a fuckin' leg to stand on for demanding a rez, especially from a GM.

So in conclusion of my opinion, because yes, I admit this is all this really is, the more you bug the GM's with your petty fuckin' problems, the more time it will take to have new and better things come into the server. If you have questions try OOC, its global for a reason, you might get some stupid answers but someone might be able to help. If you need a rez, ask a cleric or buy one from them.

I'm not saying the GM's won't be giving lag rezzes, they do, and alot, but if they are don't ask for one, don't demand one, you sit your happy little worthless ass around and wait until they're goddamn good and fuckin' ready, because you have no entitlement to anything from them, the fact this server even exists to play on should be more than fucking enough for you.

Anyways, just wanted to say that, feel free to rant/flame, I'm done with my soap box today.

P.S. Get fucked you whiny little wankers.

fastboy21
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today....

seriously though, my only thought with the rez issue is that the server needs more guides to help the GMs with this sort of issue. other than that, the gms are certainly able to run things however they want.

(and I didn't even have to curse once...)

magic
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Someone' fuckin' got' overexcited' and' used' the' apostrophe' key' way' too' fuckin' much' damn' fuckin' shit' man'

Humerox
04-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Why is this in Server Chat and not R&F?

Not that I disagree, but this ain't the place for it. :)

mrgoochio
04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
so, can i get my rez now?

ooantipostoo
04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/raxilian/fail-owned-rule-enforcement-fail.jpg

girth
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
tl;dr

mitic
04-06-2010, 03:52 PM
belongs to rants and flames imo :D

dojo420
04-06-2010, 03:53 PM
he just wrote it to get free GM rezzes imo

mitic
04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
u maybe rite, imo

mrgoochio
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
imo, the server just got ddos'd again. imo

Uaellaen
04-06-2010, 03:58 PM
imo all this imo'ing is getting out of hand imo ..

mrgoochio
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
well imho, imo isn't played out yet.

mitic
04-06-2010, 04:00 PM
imo all this imo'ing is getting out of hand imo ..

stop posting here uaellaen and come rezz my 4 corpses in unrest...just sayin, imo

ooantipostoo
04-06-2010, 04:00 PM
imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIe2_Gnzkig

mrgoochio
04-06-2010, 04:03 PM
imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIe2_Gnzkig

imho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcI3T6kEJY

predator160
04-06-2010, 05:37 PM
GOD FORBID WE TAKE TWO SECONDS OUT OF ROGEANS (or said GM's) DAY FOR A REZ.....HE'S TOO DAMN BUSY TO TYPE /res <player> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uaellaen
04-06-2010, 05:39 PM
lost your capslock key?

ooantipostoo
04-06-2010, 05:46 PM
GOD FORBID WE TAKE TWO SECONDS OUT OF ROGEANS (or said GM's) DAY FOR A REZ.....HE'S TOO DAMN BUSY TO TYPE /res <player> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/raxilian/shark.jpg

Shamaeso
04-06-2010, 05:49 PM

So he should gm rez you for what...playing while the server was under attack? taking a risk when everyone knew what was going on? or just to make sure you get lvl 10 back...go loot your corpse go xp worry about rezzes when they are important

rsynweap84
04-06-2010, 06:41 PM

Well first off, idiots who think like you do, that your entitled to it shouldn't be rezzed at all.

Secondly aside from the spam of tells he has to sort out when he ask for rez tells, also the number of times each player died, cause lord knows you want all of them rezzed right? And then yes typing "/res" as you put it, for each one, yah little longer than 2 seconds. Especially when doing it for 200+ people, especially when most of those people have more than one corpse.

But like I said, you don't have to ask, or demand it, they normally rez people when this happens. The issue is douchebags like you, who feel that he "should" do it because you think your entitled to it, when in reality your entitled to dick squat.

Again let them get around to it when they decide they have the time to do so because it's there server, not yours. For my characters this has never been an issue, yes I have had to wait before. Other times I paid for rezzes, but honestly demanding little pricks like you should be deleted, be lucky they're pretty lenient when they don't have to be.