PDA

View Full Version : My Plea to My Facebook Friends

Slave
11-15-2011, 08:08 PM
On Friday, November 18th, the free Classic EverQuest emulator that I play launches the PvP server Red 99. It's kind of a big deal.

You see, EverQuest was the original 3D MMORPG. In many (many) ways, it was never matched. Eventually, though, EverQuest went the way of so many other games... it was dumbed down by for-profit expansions that diluted and eventually destroyed the original spirit of the game.

Emulators strive to re-create a game at a particular point in their history - in this case, 1999. I urge anyone with even one fantasy bone in their body to give it a try. This is iconic, heady stuff.

http://www.project1999.org/index.php

(Not that I expect any of the mouthbreathers and soccer moms I know to actually play, but hey it makes a nice template to copy/paste onto yours and maybe sound like you can write worth half a damn.)

Diggles
11-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I tried to bring friends to red 99, but then i realized I have no friends

Knuckle
11-15-2011, 08:21 PM
my give a fuck factor is so low i might post this on my facebook since its a giant faggot website anyway

Slave
11-15-2011, 08:24 PM
I have to agree with both of you dudes but I had almost literally nothing better to do.

Bazooka
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
my give a fuck factor is so low i might post this on my facebook since its a giant faggot website anyway

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmXGOfP7CYaz_2BfwKWtH7tFBukw2yu iT6DYyPYcFr24n6ROMLBQ

NenshouStar
11-15-2011, 11:15 PM
PFT hahahahaha, i miss this so much.

Castle
11-15-2011, 11:23 PM
First they nerfed the druids, and I didn't speak out because I was not a druid.
Then they nerfed the mages, and I didn't speak out because I was not a mage.
Then they nerfed the monks, and I didn't speak out because I was not a monk.
Then they nerfed me, and there was no one left to speak out for me. lolol funniest sig i've seen in a while

Yes, get your friends, or make friends so you can get moar2play!