PDA

View Full Version : The Soft Hands

billyinorganic
11-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Dear people of the Norrath..

I am Billy, humble servant of his lordship, lord high above in the sky, ruler of all, most merciful to those who bring witness to his construct...

I represent the last in an order of soft skinned men of the clergy.
We serve the lord as human clerics to spread the magic of our touch all throughout the land, bringing coursing waves of healing sensation upon any man woman or beast that comes injured across our path.

Rather then take up arms against any particular group, we endeavor to heal OTHERS until the end, sacrificing our own lives in search of a soft touch upon the soul of the innocent...

For we believe all are innocent... All men women children and beasts are innocent creatures wrought by will and essence tamed in battle.. Thus we know the truth, our lineage, we know the truth that only through our sacred display of SOFT HANDS can we ever find TRUE PRAISE of the lord... and that is our core mission, to praise the lord.

I am seeking fellow soft handed members of the clergy to join me in my cause to heal and buff across all of norrath with no act of violence ever stemming forth from our hands..

Let our touch be that caressing smooth blessing of skin upon intimate skin in a reality so caught in travesties displayed upon the body.

Let our healing touch bring soothing waves of volition into the bodies of all men women, beast, child...

XiakenjaTZ
11-16-2011, 06:37 PM
I played football and majored in Divinity at Penn State; do I get in automatically?

Authority
11-16-2011, 06:52 PM
I once saw a snake that had no hands... auto-bid?

billyinorganic
11-16-2011, 07:08 PM
guys, serious apps only pls..

We pve and stuff lv clerics but in PVP we only heal WOUNDED PEOPLE no matter who they are

Crazerous
11-16-2011, 07:24 PM
even if its a person beating the shit out of you?

billyinorganic
11-16-2011, 07:40 PM
yes

juicedsixfo
11-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Billy will you start in Rivervale with me and hold my hand?

billyinorganic
11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
yes

Psykes
11-16-2011, 10:55 PM
your guild wont get 7 members, let alone the 7 inches you dream about every night

Billbike
11-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Sign me up.