PDA

View Full Version : How do I petition for poofed items?

Flash
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Was trying to do a trade with someone for a weapon, put 700p on the guy, and he ran off before the trade could finish registering the plat I was offering. As a result, it poofed, and I'm out 700p.

How can I petition to get a refund, because he saw it happen too.

Flash
11-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Nevermind, got it back after relogging. That's a weird glitch.

Still, I'd like to know how to petition for reimbursement incase it really DOES happen.

Awwalike
11-17-2011, 11:16 PM
/petition hai guise my itams puffed

Bossco
11-17-2011, 11:24 PM
you can petition in game, but you should also use the petition/exploit section of the forums. Only rogean/nilbog can do reimbursements, and you most likely will not get your items back same day (I believe the staff is a couple months behind on reimbursements atm) so toss a petition thread in and be patient if it ever happens to you.

P.S. They do eventually get you your items back! I once lost my guise, but I had patience and it was eventually returned! Thanks again P99 staff

Flash
11-17-2011, 11:26 PM
/petition hai guise my itams puffed

Yes, and if all else fails, I'll just buy plat with real money.

Amelinda
11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, and if all else fails, I'll just buy plat with real money.

you realize that is a permabannable offense right?

Zenlina
11-17-2011, 11:50 PM
you can petition in game, but you should also use the petition/exploit section of the forums. Only rogean/nilbog can do reimbursements, and you most likely will not get your items back same day (I believe the staff is a couple months behind on reimbursements atm) so toss a petition thread in and be patient if it ever happens to you.

P.S. They do eventually get you your items back! I once lost my guise, but I had patience and it was eventually returned! Thanks again P99 staff

What he said, in the mean time...

/t nilbog WHY!
/t Rogean WHY!
/t Amelinda Whatsup babe?

Flash
11-17-2011, 11:56 PM
you realize that is a permabannable offense right?

You realize my post was sarcastic and intended as a joke, right?

CHusk2
11-18-2011, 12:09 AM
^Dick.

Flash
11-18-2011, 12:11 AM
^Dick.

Dude, I'm sorry, but when people are blunt to me, I'm blunt back.

Flunklesnarkin
11-18-2011, 12:33 AM
I've seen that happen before.. like if a trade gets canceled real fast.. the item or plat gets stuck on your hand..

like if you adjust your camera view you can most likely see it if it was a weapon or something..

usually zoning or logging in and out makes it poof back

another thing i have noticed is if you have a lot of quest items to turn in like say crushbone belts for example... if you turn them in to fast it wont always count them and they go poof...

I didn't bother petitioning because it was just a few minor items.. but if you were turning in something important.. might be worthwhile to take your time.

oh one other npc i notice that acts funny is loshun novashine out front of qeynos.. if you trade him the two bone chips he asks for one goes poof and it counts as one... you have to trade him one at a time.

wall of text ftw~~~