PDA

View Full Version : An apology to Red 99

loopholbrook
11-20-2011, 04:29 AM
I wrote all of you off as fags that were just cocky about your server. Well after seeing that you took half of Blue 99 I see that you indeed have a large server. I wasn't going to play on it since there was only 15 max during beta, but you have all swayed me to play on Red. Congratulations PVPers.

Edit: Don't count me off fellas, plenty of experience in TZ back in the old days.

Dfn
11-20-2011, 04:31 AM
Welcome. It's good even for PvE'rs. Fighting over raids is much better than trying to have X amount of people logged in and waiting, rotations, and whatever other lame systems are used on blue99.

Flunklesnarkin
11-20-2011, 05:34 AM
I hope the red server succeeds... but I've see it all to often in ffa pvp games...

after a few months the high game time people farm the hell out of casuals and population drops...

This is my prophecy.

mitic
11-20-2011, 06:13 AM
I hope the red server succeeds... but I've see it all to often in ffa pvp games...

after a few months the high game time people farm the hell out of casuals and population drops...

This is my prophecy.

depends.

if we go past velious then yes, people will start to leave the server.

it is true that we need to keep advertising... blue and red

Yinikren
11-20-2011, 02:55 PM
I will continue to play on both servers, at least until the high levels grief everyone else off the server. Red will be very casual for me, I have too much invested in blue already.

mitic
11-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I will continue to play on both servers, at least until the high levels grief everyone else off the server. Red will be very casual for me, I have too much invested in blue already.

what does it matter if you "invested" lots of time on blue?

Crenshinabon
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
You may say that the server "took" half the blue players.... but like right now at 2pm the blue server is usually sitting around the population it always has been at this time around 400 people. Right now both blue AND red have 450 people EACH on.... blue was never (recently) above 500 or so this early in the day....
Really I think it is a LOT of new and old players that have come back to the game for some good ol pvp action.

Tarathiel
11-20-2011, 04:13 PM
what does it matter if you "invested" lots of time on blue?

what does it "matter" to invest lots of time in any server really, this is a game, a game that either red or blue will have absolutely no bearing on anything in life that actually "matters"

toddfx
11-20-2011, 04:21 PM
I too admit the high number has convinced me to at least give it a shot

Korisek
11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
You may say that the server "took" half the blue players.... but like right now at 2pm the blue server is usually sitting around the population it always has been at this time around 400 people. Right now both blue AND red have 450 people EACH on.... blue was never (recently) above 500 or so this early in the day....
Really I think it is a LOT of new and old players that have come back to the game for some good ol pvp action.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a serious amount were "stolen" from anywhere.

Phallax
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I dont think it really has anything to do with it being a "red" server. It has a lot to do with it being a "new" server where players can start over on an even ground.

MrSparkle001
11-20-2011, 08:57 PM
The novelty will eventually wear off, especially after this beginning period is over.