PDA

View Full Version : Plans for future classic servers?

Bipo
11-25-2011, 08:53 PM
I guess i found this wonderful project1999 about 2 years too late and its already in kunark (good expansion though). Does anyone know future plans for new classic servers which aren't pvp? Or possibly a server reset after velious? Although i played on Tallon Zek my fond memories were mostly for the PVE and i do not wish to grief or be griefed in the small alotments of time my families patience will accomidate, so i will not be trying out red99 for now.

Planning on playing Bard with a buddy, dont know what class he wants to play yet though... im so freakin excited to start!

Mcbard
11-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Welcome! Bards are a lot of fun! :)

The red server just came out, so another server would most likely be a long ways down the line. The current server pop is only around 500 as it is.

Bipo
11-25-2011, 09:22 PM
ahh no worries then, i guess im not too terribly far behind. Looking for fun more than min/max type stuff so i guess with a duo, i'll just get to buy classic stuff cheaper

Lindalind
11-25-2011, 09:48 PM
I guess i found this wonderful project1999 about 2 years too late and its already in kunark (good expansion though). Does anyone know future plans for new classic servers which aren't pvp? Or possibly a server reset after velious? Although i played on Tallon Zek my fond memories were mostly for the PVE and i do not wish to grief or be griefed in the small alotments of time my families patience will accomidate, so i will not be trying out red99 for now.

Planning on playing Bard with a buddy, dont know what class he wants to play yet though... im so freakin excited to start!

The beginning is so nostalgic,very close to the original, an amazing job. Chances are you will love it if you loved classic eq.

Speaking of which that might be a novel idea ,a new server someday that resets every year or every couple of years

Bipo
11-25-2011, 10:23 PM
yeah like instead of going to kunark, just resetting. People get so alt happy in this game(me as well) that i would assume people would start over. Then again, people like there phat lootz when they start over. I'de play it though. Arg waiting for this EQ titanium disk is torture. Im going to freeze myself and come back in 1 week (like cartmen).

Nirgon
11-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Come on down to red, brew.

Messianic
11-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Come on down to red, brew.

I was being griefed repeatedly within 30 minutes of trying that...no thanks :P did that song and dance on WoW from launch

Bipo
11-25-2011, 10:55 PM
that's what i was thinking. Just gonna skip the pain train. I guess i'll risk being called a carebear if it means not spending my hour i get here and there on corpse runs.

Twoberries
11-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Red99= homo+cluster+fuck : confirmed.

bigups43
11-26-2011, 07:38 AM
OP, play whatever class you want, as long as its a cleric. We need more of those.

Rhaj
11-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Look me up in game and I can hook u up a little bit.

Check sig