PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Patch?

Audacious93c
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Will we be able to expect a patch in available content once you decide to bring the server back up, GM's? Something like Plane of Air/sky maybe?.. haha! Just curiously having wishful thinking. :p

Deanob
04-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Would be a nice present for all the down time, thats for sure!

Helnam
04-09-2010, 02:30 AM
I'd expect they're putting their focus into getting the server up. Honestly though, I have no clue hah. We can all hope sky was already ready and they feel up to giving us some new content to fight tooth and nail for.

trolleleet
04-09-2010, 03:24 AM
All we know for sure is they are getting free money.

<3

mudvayne1812
04-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Look at all you dudes getting along and agreeing on things. This is cute.

Audacious93c
04-09-2010, 04:11 AM
Hey pal, even though I live here... No one likes the Commonwealth. It can burn and die and rot in hell for not letting me do anything to my car, my bike, or any other piece of personal property. We cant even have a freakin radar detector legally! I call BS sir, BS! Just thought I would point that out to you there Mr. Kadeem of Da Commonwealth of Virginia ;)

Back on topic,
I think we all just wanna have some more good times in the rants section with the argument centralized on either Dojorn or Bazzt. We wont ever talk about CT, SL, or Inny! :rolleyes:

Finawin
04-09-2010, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I hate not being able to do things illegally and have a way to skirt around the rules!

Shut the fuck up and drive the speed limit and stop endangering lives, useless fuck.

mudvayne1812
04-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Its a comfy little police state. You mean you don't enjoy being allowed less personal rights than anywhere else in America? Pfft...

Audacious93c
04-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Its a comfy little police state. You mean you don't enjoy being allowed less personal rights than anywhere else in America? Pfft...

I think that about sums up communism right? :p

Omnimorph
04-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Shut the fuck up and drive the speed limit and stop endangering lives, useless fuck.

Shitty drivers and people who dick about with their phones whilst driving kill alot more people :p

Remembering back to what PoSky was like in original, i hope they open it with as many bugs and glitches as possible , preserve the classic feel you know? If i'm not getting DT'd whilst on island 2 it's JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

Rael
04-09-2010, 05:49 AM
I think that about sums up communism right? :p

No.

Audacious93c
04-09-2010, 11:13 AM
No.

com·mu·nism   [kom-yuh-niz-uhm]
-noun
A system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.

Ive been in the Army and Ive had the opportunity to live in a few other states, not to mention countries. Granted the commonwealth isnt an extreme, but having laws that no other state has because a group of wealthy friends is ridiculous. If you live here, then you should know exactly what Im referring too. If not, you dont have any room to talk; either of you.

Malrubius
04-09-2010, 11:23 AM
No.

Well actually, yes.