Thatguy05
11-28-2011, 04:54 PM
200k u can have mine

Tanx
11-28-2011, 05:00 PM
i got one 215k

Huygons
11-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Really think that atm they are way overpriced. So i will not go further, sorry. 160k, if interested PM me thanks :)

Huygons
11-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Up !

Huygons
12-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Up !

XgrimX
12-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Well I wouldn't waste your time. Despite you thinking its over priced a bunch of people payed over 215k for it only a few weeks ago. So Good luck getting one at that price.

=)

JayDee
12-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Well I wouldn't waste your time. Despite you thinking its over priced a bunch of people payed over 215k for it only a few weeks ago. So Good luck getting one at that price.

=)

That was before they fixed spawn rate. This is why people are having difficulties selling and buyers are offering less.

Tanx
12-01-2011, 07:16 PM
I have one! 220k!

Threepoint
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
also paying 160 for one pm please

bizzum
12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
That was before they fixed spawn rate. This is why people are having difficulties selling and buyers are offering less.

I bet the buyers have never set foot down there, and don't know anything about the changes. The most still resist like all hell (i.e. slow resist 3-5 times after Malo being common), and its not an easy pull to do. The spawn rate of king was marginally increased, so a decrease in price over time is inevitable, but if you're going to start offering 140k for a fungi just because you heard it spawns more, thats foolish. A marginal decrease in price might be order to reflect the marginal increase in pop rate. People are still paying 200k+, as I've sold at that price in the past week.

My offer sent via PM stands.

XgrimX
12-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I bet the buyers have never set foot down there, and don't know anything about the changes. The most still resist like all hell (i.e. slow resist 3-5 times after Malo being common), and its not an easy pull to do. The spawn rate of king was marginally increased, so a decrease in price over time is inevitable, but if you're going to start offering 140k for a fungi just because you heard it spawns more, thats foolish. A marginal decrease in price might be order to reflect the marginal increase in pop rate. People are still paying 200k+, as I've sold at that price in the past week.

My offer sent via PM stands.

Well said Zagum.
It just pisses me off when people are offering 160 in a week haha. I bet 2 have dropped since the last patch.

Cyrano
12-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Dude Bossco and Shamewow averaged like 6 per week between the two of them before the change. It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.

160 might seem ridiculous now but in a few weeks you'll be wishing you had sold at that price.

bizzum
12-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Dude Bossco and Shamewow averaged like 6 per week between the two of them before the change. It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.

160 might seem ridiculous now but in a few weeks you'll be wishing you had sold at that price.

Conidering I've sold 2 in the past two weeks at 210k+, I'm not wishing anything.

All in all, the camp isn't even perma-camped, and there are a few select people who camp it effectively. If those people are not willing to lower their prices, then its not going to go down, unless some others step up to camp it.

I think the price drop should be in accordance with the increased spawn rate. The rate was not doubled, so why should the price halve?

Edit: Also... Two shamans camping fungi? You got the right camp? =P
Edit: Sorry for shitting up your post a bit Huyongs, but I think I did offer you a reasonable price via PMs, so consider it!

Threepoint
12-02-2011, 04:35 AM
It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.

and rightfully so. i made a thread about it and everyone agreed the spawn rate was borked here compared to live. if the intention was to slow down leveling, remove powerleveling, swarm kiting, and point blank aoe groups.

my plea was answered and you can all thank me

bizzum
12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
and rightfully so. i made a thread about it and everyone agreed the spawn rate was borked here compared to live. if the intention was to slow down leveling, remove powerleveling, swarm kiting, and point blank aoe groups.

my plea was answered and you can all thank me

I complete agree, the spawn rate was jacked, and its better now. However as I have said twice already, the price change should reflect the change in spawn, which is not a doubled spawn rate, but a marginal increase.

Lets not derail this thread anymore, the man wants a Fungi for cheap and he can keep trying!

Cyrano
12-02-2011, 03:35 PM
I didn't say they camped it together, those two shamans have groups that they camp kind with quite often.

I saw one go for 185k the other day.

Huygons
12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Up