PDA

View Full Version : SOSCPAFSR ... get over it

vidurous
04-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm sick of self centered people asking for server reset. Sorry you didn't find out about the game until a month ago. ( who's fault is that? ) Sorry the world doesn't revolve around you and your DE mask cause its a must have item. The server is on a time line and those people asking for a server reset reveal how greedy and selfish they ( YOU ) truly are. So this post is for all you asshats who are whining about joining the server late. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y) At least project 1999 exists and we all get to have fun playing eq all over again. This more than likely mirrors your past live experience on everquest. You joining late and then complain about not having more or being around at the right time.

I just felt like expressing this to all the people who joined late and are complaining. *cheers*

Omnimorph
04-10-2010, 07:49 PM
^^ what he said!

you know why guise of the deceiver was taken out? because you'd have every one being a dark elf if it was left in!

Fraud
04-10-2010, 08:22 PM
i thought guise of the deciever was rog only?

vidurous
04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Anyone can click it through inventory

Bayleo
04-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Is this really the sorts of thing that gets you fired up? If so, you must stomp around your living room all day in perpetual turrets-invoking aggression.

"GOD I HATE TACOS! IS THAT A TURTLE? FUCK TURTLES! WHY WOULD I WEAR A PURPLE HAT? PURPLE IS THE SHITTIEST COLOR EVER! THIS FUCKING CHAIR HAS 4 LEGS! I ONLY NEED 3! HORSE SHIT!"

Malrubius
04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Why isn't this in rants and raves?

Elendae
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Is this really the sorts of thing that gets you fired up? If so, you must stomp around your living room all day in perpetual turrets-invoking aggression.

"GOD I HATE TACOS! IS THAT A TURTLE? FUCK TURTLES! WHY WOULD I WEAR A PURPLE HAT? PURPLE IS THE SHITTIEST COLOR EVER! THIS FUCKING CHAIR HAS 4 LEGS! I ONLY NEED 3! HORSE SHIT!"

and this made me spit out my water onto my keyboard.

Audacious93c
04-10-2010, 09:17 PM
My chair does have three legs! wtf awesome!

Uaellaen
04-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Why isn't this in rants and raves?

cause we dont have such a forum ... its all about FLAMES here ;)

kevincheese
04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/asidieinside13/happy_noodle_boy.jpg