PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Necromancer Question

musufasa
04-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Hey guys,
Me and a friend will be starting on this server when it comes back up. I was bored one day and googled everquest classic and found this site. Seems like I will be very glad that I found it. Anyways, played everquest from launch up to luclin and then lost interest in it. Since I havent played in about 6 or so years, I cannot remember if a gnome necromancer would be kos in qeynos right off the bat? Thanks in advance.

frediveli
04-10-2010, 10:11 PM
no it wont be kos in qeynos

musufasa
04-10-2010, 11:11 PM
K, was just wondering.. because i know a erudite necro is. At least off the boat in port.

Uaellaen
04-10-2010, 11:17 PM
because i know a erudite necro is.

yeah well, who likes erudites ... besides them selfs!

Skope
04-11-2010, 08:47 AM
just be careful how you get there. i went via sewers/toxx druid port and clicked the firey thingy and the guards on the other side whacked me. if you're going via sewers you have to go invis. Iirc i was KoS to all of the guards (above and below) until i went to BB and killed some gnolls. So in short, yes, you are KoS to qeynos as a gnome necro.

Tudana
04-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome to the server!

yes, Ogres and Trolls still eat the Gnomies, dont know about Qeynos

Spud
04-11-2010, 09:15 AM
just be careful how you get there. i went via sewers/toxx druid port and clicked the firey thingy and the guards on the other side whacked me. if you're going via sewers you have to go invis. Iirc i was KoS to all of the guards (above and below) until i went to BB and killed some gnolls. So in short, yes, you are KoS to qeynos as a gnome necro.

the firepot in toxx got removed :(

http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4854

Fuguzzi
04-11-2010, 11:34 AM
because i know a erudite necro is. At least off the boat in port.

The way its playing right now, Erudite necro isent kos in Qeynos, just cant buy/sell to merchants outside of necro guild area.

evangelist
04-11-2010, 02:45 PM
yes they are kos to some of the guards in qeynos

you can get faction pretty easily killing gnolls though