PDA

View Full Version : Didnt get body before server went down- question

creekcg
04-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Hello,

I've seen this question asked multiple times in the post about the server being down, but have not yet seen an answer/actual post about it.

My friend and I both died during one of the DDOS attacks, and did not get a chance to reclaim our corpses before the server was taken down.

With the server not coming up again till at least this coming Friday, it will have definitely been a week, and therefor our corpses will have rotted?

Basically the question is, how might we receive our stuff back, since we had no control over this matter?

Thanks!

karsten
04-10-2010, 08:50 PM
don't worry guy, it'll all be ok, rogean will be bringing the timers in line with the server coming back up so it'll be like it was never down at all!

Tudana
04-11-2010, 12:35 AM
I thought i seen a post where he said he was going to roll back to before the ddos attack, or something like that.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 01:53 AM
if he roles back i hope he also resets people's location to safe spots, otherwise me and a handful of people will be rolled back right into a full poped fire giant castle ... ahhh what the hell, thats what summon corpse is for :p

thou i think he sayd he will reset the corpse timers, not roll back ...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=39744#post39744

Jify
04-11-2010, 11:26 AM
if he roles back i hope he also resets people's location to safe spots, otherwise me and a handful of people will be rolled back right into a full poped fire giant castle ... ahhh what the hell, thats what summon corpse is for :p

thou i think he sayd he will reset the corpse timers, not roll back ...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=39744#post39744

/shout Train to Zone line!

imcrunchy
04-11-2010, 12:19 PM
all the bodies will rot as punishment for being chobo and not rolling FD classes~

Pikle
04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
They have a lot of issues to solve right now but don't worry your corpses won't rot. Also UU I'm sure if you did die they could rez you sooner or later, let me know(or any GC officers) if you need help with CR although I'm sure you guys will be fine.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 04:49 PM
thanks alot for the offer pikle, im pretty sure we will be fine =D but if not, i will shoot ya a tell or two ;)

karsten
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
yeah if i'm around i can log on a cleric and make some rounds for rezzes also, although i'm sure that the GMs will be doing it also