PDA

View Full Version : non clasic dream list

razgal
12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
before this gets started or restarted lets keep the flames or bashes out . This is not meant to be a what this server needs or even a it be nice if this server had that but if you could pick one or two non classic zones or skills,spells or whatever would give you warm fuzzy what would they be

personalty i always had a fondness for the raids in vex thal and for some twisted reason echo caverns (never got old telling people you cant get their from here)

Rasah
12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Focus items. Lower mana cost and higher damage make casters more viable as DPS in groups.

Faisca
12-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Crits on nukes.

Lucidus
12-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Arcane Rune

Lindalind
12-06-2011, 02:43 PM
before this gets started or restarted lets keep the flames or bashes out . This is not meant to be a what this server needs or even a it be nice if this server had that but if you could pick one or two non classic zones or skills,spells or whatever would give you warm fuzzy what would they be

personalty i always had a fondness for the raids in vex thal and for some twisted reason echo caverns (never got old telling people you cant get their from here)

You say that,but this should be in the off topic section.
Like the title says this is the server chat section.

Kabilos
12-06-2011, 02:48 PM
You say that,but this should be in the off topic section.
Like the title says this is the server chat section.

Actually he is talking about this server, so it fits. Stop being a forum mod when you clearly are not.

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
12-06-2011, 04:20 PM
AA's

Vanazir, Dreamer's Despair

loopholbrook
12-06-2011, 06:10 PM
AA's

Vanazir, Dreamer's Despair

Rogean said somewhere that there will never be AAs.

Anyone have the quote?

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
12-06-2011, 06:27 PM

Anyone have the quote?

I don't expect them on P99. I would enjoy them though.

Kabilos
12-06-2011, 06:41 PM

Anyone have the quote?

I've seen this and I believe it's in the "P99 Question - future expansions " thread.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52677&highlight=ripped&page=2

Some of us are looking forward to adding some custom content after velious, yet keeping in line with the feel of classic everquest.

I don't think AA's will ever be introduced.. I've ripped out so much of it from the code already lol.

feste
12-06-2011, 07:02 PM
I always thought deity specific cultural Armour was awesome. I loved it when rangers got whatever AA's they got and became archers on raids. And as a cleric on live i thought divine arbitration (sp) was always fun as heck.

Diggles
12-06-2011, 07:13 PM
rested state please

makes leveling a warrior so much less painful

astuce999
12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Rapier of Somber Notes
Fading Memories (AA)
Lute of Flowing Waters
Shadowsong Cloak
Tiny Cloak of Darkest Night
Overhaste + nuke focus song line (rizlona's)
War drums of the Rathe

To me, classic always ended with PoP, and yes, lots of shit was wrong with luclin, but I will definitely miss those items and abilities.

'stuce

Tiggles
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Rapier of Somber Notes
Fading Memories (AA)
Lute of Flowing Waters
Shadowsong Cloak
Tiny Cloak of Darkest Night
Overhaste + nuke focus song line (rizlona's)
War drums of the Rathe

To me, classic always ended with PoP, and yes, lots of shit was wrong with luclin, but I will definitely miss those items and abilities.

'stuce

Roku
12-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Endless Quiver and Archery Mastery 3.

Would be leveling a ranger if we had AAs in our future.

Foreverman
12-06-2011, 07:31 PM
run speed AA =p

Phallax
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
berserkers! altho w/o AA's they wouldnt perform correctly

Tiggles
12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
stop at PoP imo

Tuffpuppy
12-06-2011, 07:53 PM
If after Velious they added PoP and were able to add certain class defining AA's.. I think the server population would sky rocket.

HawkMasterson1999
12-07-2011, 05:40 AM
My emp horse!

Nubben
12-07-2011, 10:49 AM
I played live until 2006 so there are lots of cool toys I collected over the years that won't ever be available on P99. Some favorites are my huge collection of illusion masks (i think I had 12 or so), Wand of Imperceptability, epic 2.0, and the Sigil earring. Zones I miss include BoT, The Deep, Anguish, Dreadspire, and Sleepers Tomb (i have no chance of ever seeing that zone on here). I also miss LDoN missions, flame on!

The good news is that whenever I miss these things I can (and have) just reactivate my live account and mess around, and it's cool to see my old guild Dark Bane is still alive and well, although I am only level 75 and they are 90+ and only play in zones in newerexpansions that I have no intentions of ever purchasing.

Mcbard
12-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Sleepers Tomb (i have no chance of ever seeing that zone on here).

Why is that? Sleepers Tomb will be in the game when Velious is released! :)

Motec
12-07-2011, 01:19 PM
ST wont be released for 8 months, and will be a forced share situation despite all first brood talismans going to one guild for the first 4 months

Nubben
12-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Due to real life I rarely have time to play, and when I do it is usually short sessions. My highest character is only level 22 despite joining the server in March. I guess I can try to buy Zlandicar's key (that's the tradeable one right?) once velious has been out for a long time but it doesn't really seem worth it. I'd rather just log in on live and then I can solo in an empty ST if I want

Vondra
12-07-2011, 02:37 PM
I think to make rangers a more viable class, many additional mobs should be given the death touch ability. Also, any time a ranger takes a death touch, the rest of the group should automatically hear a soundbyte that says "GREAT!"

Kabilos
12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Due to real life I rarely have time to play, and when I do it is usually short sessions. My highest character is only level 22 despite joining the server in March. I guess I can try to buy Zlandicar's key (that's the tradeable one right?) once velious has been out for a long time but it doesn't really seem worth it. I'd rather just log in on live and then I can solo in an empty ST if I want

I know how you feel, when I first saw Sleeper back in the day I had days to play and no real concerns .. 12 years later I've got a wife, 2 kids and a job that demands more out of me than I ever thought possible.

Hell the thought of trying to do a cleric epic now .. would send me into divorce court.

porigromus
12-07-2011, 08:04 PM
1. Double XP per mob kill when in a full group (6 persons)

2. Increase HP regen out of combat x2

3. Add custom flavor to each class as the developers see fit (ex. Warrior's slam stun monsters for longer duration/greatly increases hate, Taunt also debuffs mob AC/HP or slows, Range Attack's for all classes that can snares; Rogue's backstab drains mob mana etc etc etc)

4. Custom NPC auctioneer in tunnel that you can place your wares with for a cost for a time period. (Preferably a gnome :D )

happyhappy
12-07-2011, 09:21 PM
puppies in cat suits doing cute puppy things.

Slave
12-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Unquestionably, the best addition to our Classic servers would be a Bazaar-like area where you could set up a trader.

Diggles
12-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Bazaar? No thanks, I like to deal with people's bullshit in person

rafaone
12-08-2011, 05:26 AM
1. Double XP per mob kill when in a full group (6 persons)

2. Increase HP regen out of combat x2

3. Add custom flavor to each class as the developers see fit (ex. Warrior's slam stun monsters for longer duration/greatly increases hate, Taunt also debuffs mob AC/HP or slows, Range Attack's for all classes that can snares; Rogue's backstab drains mob mana etc etc etc)

4. Custom NPC auctioneer in tunnel that you can place your wares with for a cost for a time period. (Preferably a gnome )

You talking about an WoWEQ Hybrid man ..

Seriously talking, i would like to see some AAs later in game, not all, but many make our live much more easier back on ..

Smoker
12-08-2011, 08:04 AM
The nexus and other portals like in PoK.

DorcasSilverthreads
12-08-2011, 12:52 PM
New character models. Like with all the prettyness of the Luclin ones, but with all the character and racial variety of the classic ones. How hard can that be? :D

Slave
12-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Joke? I think bazaar is one of the top things that killed EQ...

Yeah, not having any kind of decent economy whatsoever is really fucking great for the server. You're right. Wait, no... the opposite of that.

Calabee
12-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Luclin/PoP
AA's (hello innate mana regen and faded memories / that thru the wall bellow)
The spells / songs that comes with said expansions

:o