PDA

View Full Version : Erudite Necro Faction

Taluvill
12-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Can my Erudite necro faction to be able to bank in NFP? haven't even zoned in yet for fear of death. I have loads of deathfist belts.

Easier way to do this than belts and orc killing?

versus257
12-07-2011, 01:06 AM
My erudite SK can bank in NFP no problem.

Autotune
12-07-2011, 01:13 AM
when i first started factions where different, but I remember being able to run thru rivervale (or whatever the halfling place is) and wasn't KoS.

However, there are some npcs that will jack you up, but you should still be able to bank in NFP. Just might have some guards try to eat you is all.

phobus
12-07-2011, 02:10 AM
If you go in through the sewer from East Freeport, you'll be able to con a guard from a distance to check faction.

I was KOS the first time I visited, but that was from slaughtering bards and not indicative of starting faction.

Even if you're KOS, you can run invis into the back of the bank, stand behind the bankers in the corner furthest from Sir Costkin, and use the bank without gaining aggro.

versus257
12-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Erudite SKs start out dubious to pretty much everything I've seen in NFP. Like even the paladins and priests are dubious to me. I try not to screw up factions with cities that don't already hate me, so basically only stuff on Faydwer is pretty much KOS to me. Bars usually have KOS NPCs. Be careful in those.

Taluvill
12-07-2011, 03:20 AM
Well, my druid on red is kos from bard killing, and i can invis bank with him, but my necro is level 5 = P trying to see if its worthwhile to level on orcs to work on the faction as much as possible.