PDA

View Full Version : Classic Wiki?

Karue
12-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Do we have a wiki yet?
if not, say I were to start one, would that be something we as a community would be interested in? I think it would be useful so we could list current info for the servers and not rely on all the info for the current Game they call Everquest, ( pause for mournful sigh)
so if you guys think it would be cool and useful ill get it started!

astuce999
12-12-2011, 01:53 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Main_Page

:)

Truth
12-12-2011, 03:24 PM
p99 wiki has more sperglords editting it than wikipedia

thus it is a highly regarded source I oft visit imo

Karue
12-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Nice thank you guys =D

Vondra
12-13-2011, 01:52 PM
We have by far the best custom wiki I've ever seen for a private emu project. It isn't complete of course, but it definitely has a ton of useful information on it.

Flunklesnarkin
01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
We have by far the best custom wiki I've ever seen for a private emu project. It isn't complete of course, but it definitely has a ton of useful information on it.

Its getting there nicely.. me and rhavin been fleshing it out a lot... but if you notice something wrong ive added some new tags that people can add to pages for more scrutiny.

Like if an article should be deleted because it wont ever be added to the game can add

{{Delete}}

to the top of the page and that puts in in an easy to find list for rhavin to take a look at w/e he gets online.

Or if an article is velious era and you want to put a giant red flag up for people to avoid wasting time on a quest that isn't in game yet can put

{{Velious Era}}

to a quest that is intended to be in game but just hasn't been implemented yet.

The more feedback from people the better the wiki will work so if you see an issue don't be afraid to flag it.

Ty for reading.