PDA

View Full Version : Please step in

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 04:16 AM
http://s8.postimage.org/3yhq6yy2t/trainedon.jpg

had it killed when this druid named Adjudicator came and trained my grp in karnor

Please gms step in and do something this is complete bullsh*t

Ingrum
12-14-2011, 04:36 AM
It's a game.

Yoite
12-14-2011, 04:43 AM
dead high elves

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Had boss 14% walking away nearly dead when all the mobs adjud trained on us killed Liia and came back.

just a straight up dick move from this guy

RallyTyme
12-14-2011, 05:00 AM
If that's not classic, I don't know what is. But that still sucks...

Lanuven
12-14-2011, 05:08 AM
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/759/wallcoocombabyphotograp.jpg

PureLo
12-14-2011, 05:10 AM
i don't see any proof within this picture of your claims... it all just appears to be a sour rant. No need to waste the GM's time with this nonsense.

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 05:28 AM
Heres the story,

Liia and I where sitting in the warlord stairway below jail , been here for awhile active.

This druid named Adjudicator comes down sees dog warlord is up with a Noct Blade in hand

I tell him 2 times its claimed/camped i cant engage yet cause liia still 70m.
Next thing the druid engages warlord and trys too run him off.

I stopped the warlord by engaging and continue to fight it in the halway stairwell there single

Was all fine till the druid came back and seen how low HP he was and then went and aggroed the rest of the bodyguards from the room and instantly died at the door.

Now liia gets aggro and starts to run and dies and all the mobs then turned on me.

The SS shows i clearly had the mob walking away at 14% and i had 40% he was down too 5% when all the aggroed mobs came back and killed me from the train adjudicator pulled

nymphloa
12-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Take this to Rants and Flames...or if you are really serious Petition surely.

Not here...

Amelinda
12-14-2011, 05:46 AM
this is in the wrong section. it should be in petitions/exploits.

Awwalike
12-14-2011, 05:48 AM
Heres the story,

Liia and I where sitting in the warlord stairway below jail , been here for awhile active.

This druid named Adjudicator comes down sees dog warlord is up with a Noct Blade in hand

I tell him 2 times its claimed/camped i cant engage yet cause liia still 70m.
Next thing the druid engages warlord and trys too run him off.

I stopped the warlord by engaging and continue to fight it in the halway stairwell there single

Was all fine till the druid came back and seen how low HP he was and then went and aggroed the rest of the bodyguards from the room and instantly died at the door.

Now liia gets aggro and starts to run and dies and all the mobs then turned on me.

The SS shows i clearly had the mob walking away at 14% and i had 40% he was down too 5% when all the aggroed mobs came back and killed me from the train adjudicator pulled

so you didn't have spawn under control and someone tagged and you went for the KS?

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 05:58 AM
so you didn't have spawn under control and someone tagged and you went for the KS?

Umm no.

He came walkin into the camp thinking he can take w/e he wants i guess
Last i checked when u see people at a camp meddin you dont jack there named and try running it off sry
.. then train them after you see the named nearly dead outta greif cause ur a dick head.

Ingrum
12-14-2011, 06:04 AM
The logs will also show that you had been attempting to kill that "boss" for over 45 minutes (uncontested), that your cleric was still recovering back from her last death you caused her, and that Adj had personally harmonied each bodyguard and engaged the Warlord before you. He even helped damage that particular Warlord not realizing that it was in your favor and not his.

They will also show how you filled /ooc with every slur and cussword you could think of for 15 minutes straight. How you trained the zone repeatedly and all day according to many eye witnesses, and even had one LAST final attempt at the Warlord AFTER everything had settled and STILL wiped.

And even now after Amelinda had shown up and spoken with you, you continue to complain and cry out for "justice" on the forums in the WRONG section.

You need to learn a bit more about how this server works and ESPECIALLY how to respect other players before you go off purchasing high level characters again.

Oh, and you are welcome for the rezzes. =)

Seaweedpimp
12-14-2011, 06:49 AM
classic thread

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 07:09 AM
The logs will also show that you had been attempting to kill that "boss" for over 45 minutes (uncontested), that your cleric was still recovering back from her last death you caused her, and that Adj had personally harmonied each bodyguard and engaged the Warlord before you. He even helped damage that particular Warlord not realizing that it was in your favor and not his.

They will also show how you filled /ooc with every slur and cussword you could think of for 15 minutes straight. How you trained the zone repeatedly and all day according to many eye witnesses, and even had one LAST final attempt at the Warlord AFTER everything had settled and STILL wiped.

And even now after Amelinda had shown up and spoken with you, you continue to complain and cry out for "justice" on the forums in the WRONG section.

You need to learn a bit more about how this server works and ESPECIALLY how to respect other players before you go off purchasing high level characters again.

Ya i guess your guild does log there clerics in to res the people you just trained and took there named w00t gj pal

Taken= World class bunch of nubs recruiting i hear

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 07:15 AM

Ya Taken will train you when your named low hp for the kill thats all i seen here today.

and can you be Jelly more? lol gear up pal

Motec
12-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Taken practice for VP?

Ohwait nevermind, on so many levels.

News at 10: A monk with a fungi and Tstaff is crying about a 5k sword.

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Taken practice for VP?

Ohwait nevermind, on so many levels.

News at 10: A monk with a fungi and Tstaff is crying about a 5k sword.

Dont think the value matters Motec its the fact the guys a low life trash bag for training us and his guild covering for his lowlife actions

OMG OMG a named lets train said group and just take the named.

Yep "Taken" a class act alright

Lavahorn
12-14-2011, 08:52 AM
should have made an iksar, you'd been able to kill it. duh

Nirgon
12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
this is in the wrong section. it should be in petitions/exploits.

They look into every petition. Just like live, though, I believe if results aren't conclusive you're just going to have to black list the person that did that or try to work something out with them on your own.

Try to keep the main forums clear, I think there's somewhere around a 0% chance that they will treat forum posts outside of the petition exploit forums as something they need to respond to in game.

That said, I'm not saying any of that with a condescending intent, just tryin' to be a bro and give you a heads up.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM

I think this sufficiently covers this thread.

Nedala
12-14-2011, 12:15 PM
No Truce With The Shadow.

usedtobejubaloftorv
12-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Stepping in as requested...

sounds like it's time for the OP to take a break for a while

/intervention

Lanuven
12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey Hostile, bad attempt at trolling. Btw..you were petitioned on many times in the day including by myself earlier for training all the mobs from Jail, all the way to entrance trying to split him out of the mix for your own personal needs, not caring about the people in LCY or entrance that would be overrun by your trains. If you think someone is gonna take your side and listen to your crying about how You openly admitted to snatching the mob after he had already engaged, you are mistaken.
On a side note..refer back to my picture, and stop the QQ in server chat. Or you could just go buy another char i guess, like Hostile.

Kassel
12-14-2011, 02:57 PM
If you are in the stairway you have no claim on the mobs in a full poped room you are not In. So you tried to KS a druid and got owned. How much did you pay for your monk?

Darwoth
12-14-2011, 03:02 PM
sounds like a hostile takeover to me, good job to the druid!

Szeth
12-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Man, why is it morons break the rules and then whistle-blow themselves?

I hope he gets a stupidity-ban.

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 04:00 PM
If you are in the stairway you have no claim on the mobs in a full poped room you are not In. So you tried to KS a druid and got owned. How much did you pay for your monk?

um your wrong his guildies can come on here and muffel the facts all they want.

FACT 1 Liia and i had the bottom room camped and have for awhile killing it,

FACT 2 Liia was being kind and ressing a fallen guildy in the zone so we were medding up. at the stairway,

Last i checked if you were killing a camp for ahour or so you got cliam too the camp while ur medding..

this ass came in cause hes got track and ignored 2 says to him that its camp and he could see we meddin up to engage and figured he ks it and run it off.

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 04:03 PM
And ya its not called KS on my part when we had the camp for ahour and have been killin phs

Its called i stopping the nub from running off are mob by engaging it back.

this asshat came in rushed us by trying to train it out over us but i guess ya im the kser right...

Szeth
12-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Let's put it this way:

If he petitions, and people go through the logs... It is likely that you will be suspended for taking a hostile action against an already engaged mob.

Amelinda
12-14-2011, 04:11 PM
They look into every petition. Just like live, though, I believe if results aren't conclusive you're just going to have to black list the person that did that or try to work something out with them on your own.

Who the hell you think "They" is in this case son??

give you a clue.....

her name starts with an A and rhymes with melinda

give up?

man. Nirgon i'm so sorry. i was in a very bad mood earlier when i wrote this and honestly i meant this to have more of a joking tone but it's just pure bitch.

i'm so sorry.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Who the hell you think "They" is in this case son??

give you a clue.....

her name starts with an A and rhymes with melinda

give up?

*Not that I blame you*, but your tone has shifted from happy-go-lucky helper to mini-Uthgaard as of late

:)

EverquestJunkie
12-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Let's put it this way:

If he petitions, and people go through the logs... It is likely that you will be suspended for taking a hostile action against an already engaged mob.

love how you try saying i ks my own goddanm camp mob ive been camping for awhile and act like im in the wrong.

Great job defending ur guildy muffel up the facts some more buddy..

Auvdar
12-14-2011, 04:22 PM
I, for one, welcome this new AmelinUthgaard hybrid as our new reigning overlord. You better do the same Messi, or else face certain wrath.

As for the OP, your point is invalid when I have to try and figure out your broken typing skills. And like others have said, take it to petitions not here. No one cares.

Autotune
12-14-2011, 04:22 PM
*Not that I blame you*, but your tone has shifted from happy-go-lucky helper to mini-Uthgaard as of late

:)

wonder what caused that?

Szeth
12-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Also, I am 100% not in Taken OP, I in fact am one with the shadow.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 04:26 PM
I, for one, welcome this new AmelinUthgaard hybrid as our new reigning overlord.

Yoite
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Hostile i think no one is on your side b.c well no one likes you. especially after you trained KC over and over and over again.

Vardamur
12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
This thread was pure entertainment during my lunch break. Thank you.

Daefuin
12-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Maybe if you didn't play on the carebear disney server you could have killed the druid pre-emptively for wanting to pull. Welcome to red99 where you control your own destiny.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Maybe if you didn't play on the carebear disney server you could have killed the druid pre-emptively for wanting to pull. Welcome to red99 where you control your own destiny.

Except when other people kill you, and they control your destiny.

Daefuin
12-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Except when other people kill you, and they control your destiny.

You only die when you get outplayed or make a poor decision. You always have a choice whether it's fighting, running, logging, leaving, etc.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 04:56 PM
You only die when you get outplayed. You always have a choice whether it's fighting, running, logging, leaving, etc.

Oh, so PvPers don't control their destiny - they have to adapt to the actions of others, i.e. the other person being a jackass griefer or playing a stronger pvp class than you, or having a larger entourage than you, or being a better player than you?

Sounds like the only difference is you like eq pvp and people on blue don't...That's a much less heroic-sounding distinction than you'd prefer, I'm sure...

Szeth
12-14-2011, 05:01 PM
This thread is now about r99'ers trying to steal blue population, and Messianic ardently defending p99's playerbase.

Daefuin
12-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Oh, so PvPers don't control their destiny - they have to adapt to the actions of others, i.e. the other person being a jackass griefer or playing a stronger pvp class than you, or having a larger entourage than you, or being a better player than you?

Sounds like the only difference is you like eq pvp and people on blue don't...That's a much less heroic-sounding distinction than you'd prefer, I'm sure...

Then adapt. Stronger class than you? Wait til he pulls. Having a larger entourage? Then leave. Better player? Play to whatever advantage you do have.

It's more than liking or not liking eq pvp; the dynamics of the game change when you're dealing with humans in addition to AI. It's about the decisions you make and the consequences that occur. What is the challenge in farming AI over and over that never adapts or changes its strategy?

Autotune
12-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Then adapt. Stronger class than you? Wait til he pulls. Having a larger entourage? Then leave. Better player? Play to whatever advantage you do have.

It's more than liking or not liking eq pvp; the dynamics of the game change when you're dealing with humans in addition to AI. It's about the decisions you make and the consequences that occur. What is the challenge in farming AI over and over that never adapts or changes its strategy?

step into vp. see how much you can control your own destiny. (btw, i clicked post too soon)

step into red. see how much you can control your own destiny.

it's damn near the same thing.

Szeth
12-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Agreements on blue are in writing.

Agreements on red end whenever one party no longer benefits.

Messianic
12-14-2011, 05:15 PM
This thread is now about r99'ers trying to steal blue population, and Messianic ardently defending p99's playerbase.

Naw, I just like to counter reds who think they're somehow superior to blues (as opposed to a mere matter of preference) because their entertainment is beating other people's pixels with their pixels as opposed to beating programmed pixels with pixels.

Sorry, I just don't see the difference, after plenty of PvP in other games.

Sometimes you won't have an advantage at all. He can corpse camp you and you get to "log and come back later." Sounds like a lot of fun to let someone else control my destiny that much.

So you like different dynamics. Right. You like PvP, other people would rather just deal with politics on a pve level as opposed to on a pvp level. Those are non-AI dynamics as well.

That's not the difference you're trying to make it. Sure - you can make more of a "sport" out of EQ PvP because it is a test of skill in certain respects - but ultimately that "sport" aspect is purely based in how good you are at....Guess what - PVP.

So ultimately, you're arguing that PvP is better because it has PvP.

Daefuin
12-14-2011, 05:15 PM
step into vp. see how much you can control your own destiny. (btw, i clicked post too soon)

step into red. see how much you can control your own destiny.

it's damn near the same thing.

Not at all. So what, you guys train eachother.

If you were on red you would kill the people zoning in to train you. Instead, you get to watch them buff up and wave their dicks in your face before going to grab some shit to train you. On red you can stop the train. On blue you bend over for the train.

Damn near the same thing though.

Autotune
12-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Agreements end on blue whenever one party thinks they can get ahead.

Agreements on red end whenever one party no longer benefits.

ftfy

Messianic
12-14-2011, 05:17 PM

If you were on red you would kill the people zoning in to train you. Instead, you get to watch them buff up and wave their dicks in your face before going to grab some shit to train you. On red you can stop the train. On blue you bend over for the train.

Or get killed and camped trying to do the same. Everything sounds great when it's in the realm of theorycraft. Again, you prefer to settle disputes with pvp as opposed to pve politics. Fine. But it's no "better" or "worse" than its alternative since it is a subjective preference.

Autotune
12-14-2011, 05:17 PM

psh, i don't bend for no train.

Daefuin
12-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Or get killed and camped trying to do the same. Everything sounds great when it's in the realm of theorycraft. Again, you prefer to settle disputes with pvp as opposed to pve politics. Fine. But it's no "better" or "worse" than its alternative since it is a subjective preference.

Well in this case you either get trained out or killed out and you lose access to the dragons. At least if you're killed out you have the mechanic-enabled ability to prevent your removal from the zone whether it's fighting over the zone or simply combating a solo trainer.

Tumdumm
12-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Then adapt.

exactly

Lanuven
12-14-2011, 10:55 PM
I love where this thread went Lol

ivosik
12-15-2011, 12:33 AM
taken new scumbags of the server now that IB is no longer a factor

Popt
12-15-2011, 04:51 AM
love how you try saying i ks my own goddanm camp mob ive been camping for awhile and act like im in the wrong.

Great job defending ur guildy muffel up the facts some more buddy..

This guy seem mad to you guys?

Motec
12-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Did anyone else thing adjudicator is a right f_ckhead for taking the spawn though?

I mean, there was a monk and cleric there. Any other normal rational non member of Taken, would say "yeah sure mate have another go at the spawn, but if you wipe I'm 'taken' it".

Instead he rolls through two other people and nabs a petty named with shit loot. Class behaviour right there. Next time I see Taken on the rock or brain room, I'm pulling king...going on their logic.

Though the OP is a crying 15 year old and doesnt deserve the kill for acting like a twat anyway.

oblexsis
12-15-2011, 08:58 PM
I love motec , one day he was a friend and a taken member . the next day he disappears from the guild and were all assholes . what a great person .

Messianic
12-15-2011, 11:48 PM
I love motec , one day he was a friend and a taken member . the next day he disappears from the guild and were all assholes . what a great person .

http://209.85.62.24/216/49/0/e240217/e240217.gif

Lanuven
12-16-2011, 02:14 AM

i remember when motec wasnt a douche as well man. now all he does is ask for help and then QQ when someones busy and cant help, or gives his 2cents on the forums that no one gives a rats ass about.

in response to your newly added opinion of this failed thread..
Hostile and his cleric friend where down at the door to warlord trying to kill him for over 45mins with no success. After their many failed attempts our druid and the group said, enough is enough and we went in for the pull. After a successful harmo of the room and single pull of the warlord, Hostile decided that it was his turn to try again and engaged our mob that was already agroed. Who cares what happened after that. Im pretty sure Adjud has a Fraps video of Hostile training to zone multiple times that day, as well as the warlord engage scenario..

GETINMYVAN
12-16-2011, 06:55 AM
i remember when motec wasnt a douche as well man. now all he does is ask for help and then QQ when someones busy and cant help, or gives his 2cents on the forums that no one gives a rats ass about.

Not that I know you or Motec, but uh, isn't that what you just did?

Vondra
12-16-2011, 12:21 PM
I can't believe what I've read in this thread.

....Grouping with a druid? Shameful. =P

Nirgon
12-16-2011, 12:29 PM
RNF?

Lagaidh
12-16-2011, 01:16 PM

Do you not realize everything not bolded actually proves the opposite of what IS bolded?

oblexsis
12-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Nirgon is right , lets move it this thread to its rightful home . RNF

Glitterati
12-18-2011, 12:34 AM
It's ok, let Motec keep worrying about what a tier 2 guild that isn't even as close to progression as his guild, is doing. No wonder TMO gets all the spawns.

Seaweedpimp
12-18-2011, 01:23 AM
No wonder TMO gets all the spawns.

Skekekke
12-18-2011, 06:27 AM
NB4 move. RNF

Flunklesnarkin
12-18-2011, 07:17 AM
no matter how "slow" the dude is killing the monster.. its bad form to train him

just go kill something else... im sure w/e he drops isn't the very last item you need in the game.