PDA

View Full Version : Crushbone belts/ forgotten item

Ravun
04-16-2010, 01:47 AM
Hey I have 2 purposes for this thread and both are because my memory is fried.

1. Can a lvl 1 half elf paladin do the crushbone belt quest in kaladim off the bat with the starting faction? I tried to do it with a high elf cleric friend of mine and he said it didnt work...but i wouldn't put it past him to screw it up and do it wrong.

2. I can't remember this one weapon's name for the life of me. I believe it was a kunark weapon. The inventory graphic was like a large wooden 2h hammer. The equip graphic, if i remember correctly, was identical to tranquil staff. I had it on my half elf paladin and it was a 2h blunt weapon.

I know someone on these forums is going to have my answers so thank you in advance and see you all when the server is back up! (hopefully later today =P)

Heebee
04-16-2010, 02:07 AM
2. I can't remember this one weapon's name for the life of me. I believe it was a kunark weapon. The inventory graphic was like a large wooden 2h hammer. The equip graphic, if i remember correctly, was identical to tranquil staff. I had it on my half elf paladin and it was a 2h blunt weapon.

Baton of Faith 30/40 PAL/MNK

kevincheese
04-16-2010, 03:45 AM
1. Can a lvl 1 half elf paladin do the crushbone belt quest in kaladim off the bat with the starting faction? I tried to do it with a high elf cleric friend of mine and he said it didnt work...but i wouldn't put it past him to screw it up and do it wrong.

Yes, but as anyone will tell you, 2 or 4 at a time. No singles.

Ravun
04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
ok thank you. Should the shoulderpads also be handed in 2 or 4 at a time??

Aarone
04-16-2010, 11:59 AM
ok thank you. Should the shoulderpads also be handed in 2 or 4 at a time??

Two.