PDA

View Full Version : Making friends with inkies

Softcore PK
12-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know how to raise faction with neriak? Particularly, I'm looking for help raising faction with the necros/SKs..

Being a bertox gnome cleric, the guards and merchants are okay with me (at least they won't kill me!), but the necros all hate me :(

And they're placed all over Neriak, like at the entrance to the wiz/mage/enchanter guild, and the entrance to neriak third gate. I'm afraid to get close enough to con the other int casters, and my fellow clerics! So I maybe have other faction work to do, too.

Problem! I'd really like to maintain my Ak'Anon and Kelethin factions. Is this doable somehow? :/

Masq
12-18-2011, 02:14 PM
try bringing them some fried chicken

Softcore PK
12-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Eating chicken is immoral; I would never sink so low just to get people to like me.

Sundawg
12-18-2011, 03:06 PM
TheDead's faction chart has not been worked on yet, you may have better luck after the next patch.

Softcore PK
12-18-2011, 03:10 PM
TheDead's faction chart has not been worked on yet, you may have better luck after the next patch.

Oh, that's good news! xD

Thanks for all your hard work, Sundawg! :)

Curmudgen
12-18-2011, 06:56 PM
I thought I remember a statement inthe forums a while back that killing halflings in the woods will help with dead faction. I know it helps with dread guard outer faction.

Dravingar
12-18-2011, 07:14 PM
There is a mob in Najena somewhere in the jail/cell area, I can't remember her name think she's a high elf? I believe she raises thedead faction but don't know what she decreases.

DoucLangur
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
There is a mob in Najena somewhere in the jail/cell area, I can't remember her name think she's a high elf?.

Linara Parlone - chanter - can be nasty if she sticks a charm on you :)

She gives Dead faction thanks to being a high elf. I do not know of a way to fix neriak necro/sk faction without ruining at least two others... Killing high elves on Faydwer works, either way...

Slave
12-18-2011, 07:56 PM
A lot of the goodie Gnome factions give The Dead. It's one of the hardest factions in the game to recover from upping imo, though super useful if you know what you're doing with it...

I even just traded a Ring of the Dead for a Crown of Elemental Mastery.

Vondra
12-20-2011, 04:57 PM
A+ for thread title

Softcore PK
12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
FYI I wasn't trying to be racist, on VZ we called the evil team darkies or darks and that's why I did this here :S

dcapotos
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
There's the grape drink quest in Neriak that you can spam turnins to help with the guard faction. Otherwise kill the whiteys with the pointy ears.

Hailto
12-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Please tell me the title of this thread didn't get changed by the moderators because it was considered "racist", political correctness has gone a bit overboard when you can't refer to a race in a video game by a common abbreviation.

Softcore PK
12-20-2011, 09:06 PM
I asked them to change the title.