PDA

View Full Version : Semi-New Player LF people to play with

Teeny
12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
I've played this game a bit, i have a 53 necro on this server, but tbh, I've done it pretty much all solo. I'm looking for a group of people to play with, who play a decent bit *i dunno at least a couple hours a night*. I have a few toons I can bring or if you're looking to reroll, I'd be willing to make a new guy with ya. I fell out of touch with this game for the simple fact of not having people to play with, and I'd like to at least get a toon to cap and play around a little bit in the raid game.

My availability would be as follows:

Any time after 5 pm EST until roughly 10 pm est on Tues-Thursdays *I still raid in World of Warcraft, so my time is limited on those days*
Fri-Monday I can play any time after 5 pm EST until 2-3 am EST.

If your interested either drop me a line here on the forums, or shoot me a private message.

Thanks for reading this, have a good day.

falkun
12-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Are you looking for a party (5 others + yourself) for grouping or are you looking for a guild?
Do you want to raid?

Check out Vesica Dei (http://vesicadei.blogspot.com/) for a group of people who raid, EXP, quest, and just generally hang out, while still understanding that RL > EQ.

Teeny
12-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Either or, I suppose, I checked out your site. I'll be posting an app shortly. Thanks for the swift response.

Crug
12-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I've been trying to find people to group and level with on both my 21 rogue and my 26 shaman. Shaman's name is Crug in game, rogue is Gumshoe, if you don't see me on PM me and we can set up a play date.