PDA

View Full Version : Synopsis of 2011

nalkin
12-31-2011, 05:10 PM
2011 was an amazing year for our community. Lord knows we have had our ups and our downs, but what we went through will only strengthen our bond. Sure some of us may hate eachother, but its a love to hate, so if you think about it, we all actually love eachother. We all have our purpose in this community (yes even Asinine), and without any of you my experience here would not be nearly as good. What I am trying to say is that all of you are great.

I think it would be interesting if we all listed notable things relating to this server that happened in 2011 from our perspective. Here is my list in no particular order (may be updated as things come to mind):

Kedge xp nerf
Kunark is dry as shiz (as expected)
Obtain manastone thanks to none of my friends
Geegoo speaks with his angelic voice
KaN dies
Yiblaan's Birthday Vegas trip
Seduce's great stories
Feachie is hawt
DG is hawt
Heallun returns
Doors voice changes
Casts epic ragequit
Akyra still looks like black JLH
Akyra stops in Greenville
Geleana moves
Locust returns and teaches me the power of squats/milk
Brossard returns then leaves
Think of awesome name on red Amelinda won't give me
Mintcho chip keeps getting better
WGT with yiblaan and josh

And lastly I would like to state that the blueline of the year goes to Yiblaan, who secured his likely victory in early January. His blueline depicted two underage women fighting over Asinine's love.

Seaweedpimp
12-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Your threads are terrible.

Extunarian
12-31-2011, 05:49 PM
In 2010 I gained 50 levels, In 2011 I gained 7 :(

Doublestep
12-31-2011, 06:58 PM
I spoke to Harrison, Heallun, Yiblaan, and someone else in mumble.

was remarkable

In fact I made that face right there
<-------

Messianic
01-01-2012, 12:40 PM
think outside the bun

Fourthmeal is banned repeatedly for posting inane, unrelated nonsense in server chat rather than RnF or Off-Topic :P

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Nalkin gets PA
Nalkin terminates all forms of communication with Kimmie
Nalkin murders KaN
Kimmie cries nightly to Yiblaan
Kimmie's world falls into darkness
Kimmie swims into the cold embrace of the seahorses one last time
Nalkin lights a cigarette

Ihealyou
01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Predictions for 2012:

Kimmie and Nalkin make up
Kimmie and Nalkin get married in Kedge Keep
Wedding gets trained
Kimmie and Nalkin have freakish half gnome bebes
Kimmie and Nalkin name the babies Kimmie Jr. and Nalkin Jr.

nalkin
01-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Predictions for 2012:

Kimmie and Nalkin make up
Kimmie and Nalkin get married in Kedge Keep
Wedding gets trained
Kimmie and Nalkin have freakish half gnome bebes
Kimmie and Nalkin name the babies Kimmie Jr. and Nalkin Jr.

Sounds alot like my dreams... the dreams kimmie likes to stomp out

Slave
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Fourthmeal is banned repeatedly for posting inane, unrelated nonsense in server chat rather than RnF or Off-Topic :P

I think the more important observation to note here is that... FOURTHMEAL IS ALIVE AND WELL!!

Slave
01-01-2012, 05:13 PM

Is there really some kind of weird couple thing going on in the forums here or was all this just made up from the beginning? Inquiring minds want to know.

nalkin
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Is there really some kind of weird couple thing going on in the forums here or was all this just made up from the beginning? Inquiring minds want to know.

well kimmie did break my heart

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 05:46 PM

I think you need to double check whose GEBs are doin' the stompin, bb.

nalkin
01-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Yeah, thatd be you... I don't have GEBs remember? I had to sell them along with all my other gear when you wouldn't help me fulfill my dreams. Though, you were happy to support others gambling. A heart can only take so much b...

Skope
01-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm hoping this turns into a hot rage-filled sexcapade. I've already asked giegue to grab the camera.

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah, thatd be you... I don't have GEBs remember? I had to sell them along with all my other gear when you wouldn't help me fulfill my dreams. Though, you were happy to support others gambling. A heart can only take so much b...

Yah, that manastone has been doin' me a whole lot of good in your cold, inattentive hands, b. With the way things have played out, I'd say I made the right decision regarding my finances. AoD?

Lazortag
01-01-2012, 06:19 PM

I've heard both sides of the story, analyzed the evidence, consulted with a panel of judges, and concluded after much deliberation that it was your GEBs that did the stomping.

nalkin
01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Yah, that manastone has been doin' me a whole lot of good in your cold, inattentive hands, b. With the way things have played out, I'd say I made the right decision regarding my finances. AoD?

Considering you lost an equivalent amount giving it away to someone who wanted to gamble, and then you threw away KaN, I would have to D to that. I value KaN more than that, always have... but for you, as I have learned, KaN isn't worth much.

Doublestep
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM
let's make a KaD or NaD. Come on, fellas.

Lazortag
01-01-2012, 06:31 PM
RIP Kimmie and Nalkin. Let us all remember the good times:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xc27X08ie4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CvsVHKoa-pY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qIUKzDkHZA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2OPdR7cAkfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hFbKZp636co" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Considering you lost an equivalent amount giving it away to someone who wanted to gamble, and then you threw away KaN, I would have to D to that. I value KaN more than that, always have... but for you, as I have learned, KaN isn't worth much.

Oh yah. 3k and 500pp are p much the same number.... I had already told you that I wasn't going to get involved with any more of your gd investments, and when you came beggin' for more money for your new toy, I had to put my foot down.

And, tell me why, b. If I "threw KaN away" were people sendin' me tells right and left askin' "Where's Nalkin been?" "Nalkin still play at all?" "Where's your other half?" ...Gat dang giegue would even ask, yet somehow now slanders me when I was KaN's one and only gd linchpin for months. I ain't the one who quit the internet, abandoned Kedge, demoralized Phinigel, shattered Coralyn's dreams, forgot what love is, left the seahorses to starve and abandoned his guildmate in the icy, frigid waters beneath cauldron de Dagnor.

I've heard both sides of the story, analyzed the evidence, consulted with a panel of judges, and concluded after much deliberation that it was your GEBs that did the stomping.

And you haven't really heard both sides, bb. You're also Nalky's lover. I don't think you quite constitute an objective opinion t b h

Humerox
01-01-2012, 07:08 PM
yeah...I saw KnP on red and said "wtf?"

just not right

nalkin
01-01-2012, 07:10 PM
And, tell me why, b. If I "threw KaN away" were people sendin' me tells right and left askin' "Where's Nalkin been?" "Nalkin still play at all?" "Where's your other half?" ...Gat dang giegue would even ask, yet somehow now slanders me when I was KaN's one and only gd linchpin for months. I ain't the one who quit the internet, abandoned Kedge, demoralized Phinigel, shattered Coralyn's dreams, forgot what love is, left the seahorses to starve and abandoned his guildmate in the icy, frigid waters beneath cauldron de Dagnor.

Cause you were the one still logged in. I only liked playing when it was with you in KaN and we were making videos and stuff. So when, after many instances (not only including the one I mentioned), I realized you didn't care about KaN or wanted to do that any of that anymore, I didn't feel like playing. I didn't 'quit the internet' and I actually did talk to you... well, I at least tried to. You are the one who stopped talking to me. There were tons of ways you could have talked to me, you just didn't. So, yah, you threw away KaN, b.

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 07:11 PM
yeah...I saw KnP on red and said "wtf?"

just not right

Prince said the same thing when I made KaN on P99. Was his idea originally from vztz before I even met Nalky, so yuns can s my d.

I ain't gonna make KaN on red when someone's not even willing to say howdeedoo to me anymore, bb.

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Cause you were the one still logged in. I only liked playing when it was with you in KaN and we were making videos and stuff. So when, after many instances (not only including the one I mentioned), I realized you didn't care about KaN or wanted to do that any of that anymore, I didn't feel like playing. I didn't 'quit the internet' and I actually did talk to you... well, I at least tried to. You are the one who stopped talking to me. There were tons of ways you could have talked to me, you just didn't. So, yah, you threw away KaN, b.

I ain't going to chase you down after being ignored for a month. You were and have been just as capable of sayin hi....And whenever I asked you to do things, you'd log on, die and ragequit. Real KaN dedication, b.

You gave up on KaN when you abandoned Phinny's room bound yourself at firepots.

nalkin
01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I ain't going to chase you down after being ignored for a month. You were and have been just as capable of sayin hi....And whenever I asked you to do things, you'd log on, die and ragequit. Real KaN dedication, b.

You gave up on KaN when you abandoned Phinny's room bound yourself at firepots.

I have no idea when you think I ignored you for a month, but you have always been able to talk to me if you actually wanted to. I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did. Also you wouldn't ever ask me to do things, I always tried to get you to do things and you never really wanted to.

I tried to play with you, you didn't want to. I tried talking to you, you didn't want to. You could have talked to me at anytime, you haven't in months(?). Gonna have to look at rules on guild website, but thats probably is grounds for suspension.

Doublestep
01-01-2012, 07:59 PM
holy fuck

Kimmie
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
I have no idea when you think I ignored you for a month, but you have always been able to talk to me if you actually wanted to. I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did. Also you wouldn't ever ask me to do things, I always tried to get you to do things and you never really wanted to.

I tried to play with you, you didn't want to. I tried talking to you, you didn't want to. You could have talked to me at anytime, you haven't in months(?). Gonna have to look at rules on guild website, but thats probably is grounds for suspension.

ehhh...I received word of your plans to take a "hiatus from the internet" via the grapevine. You mentioned it to all important parties but Kimmie and kept in contact with everyone but Kimmie during said expanse of time. I can see when I am not wanted, b. Twas you who did the final cord-cutting. Therefore, any attempts to remedy said situation was on your shoulders. I have been waiting for ages to end this battle of wills and hear a sweet word from your minty, ice cream-covered lips but have only received disheveled carrier pigeons in the form of Yiblaan.

But still I wait, b.

http://www.powerlife.org/snl/gifanimationfiles/waiting%20by%20lighthouse.gif

I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did.
... ????

Tiggles
01-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Kimmie and Nalkin are the same person

Cast
01-01-2012, 08:32 PM
awful poster, awful thread. it's a shame i had to see it

Cast
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM
holy shit briefly saw actual replies to this thread while i scrolled down to read mine

what is this shit that kimmie and naikin are arguing about? are they homosexuals in game?

Cast
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
bump

Kassel
01-01-2012, 08:56 PM
That one chick told that one guy to S his D...oh wait i get it now =D

IronLikeALionInZion
01-01-2012, 09:11 PM
kimmie is an elitist.
pretty sure "shes" a dude too.
denied me joining KaN on blue.
told me to "level up nub" , and "do you know who your talking to?" "kthxbai"
i ran into her again on red.
i hailed her and then she griefed and corpse camped me for 3 hours in qeynos catacombs.
no one that mean could be a female.

nalkin
01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
ehhh...I received word of your plans to take a "hiatus from the internet" via the grapevine. You mentioned it to all important parties but Kimmie and kept in contact with everyone but Kimmie during said expanse of time. I can see when I am not wanted, b. Twas you who did the final cord-cutting. Therefore, any attempts to remedy said situation was on your shoulders. I have been waiting for ages to end this battle of wills and hear a sweet word from your minty, ice cream-covered lips but have only received disheveled carrier pigeons in the form of Yiblaan.

But still I wait, b.

After my 'month long hiatus of ignoring you' (which was actually a week where I just didn't sign in and talk to anyone), I did talk to you. A couple times I distinctly remember where I tried talking to you, but you seemed uninterested. After that I stopped trying, and you never talked to me. So no, it wasn't me who cut the cord, I tried. So either fix KaN or keep waiting, but whatever happens its on you at this point.

Look at all those videos I made by myself cause you wouldn't play with me, look at em b.

Doublestep
01-02-2012, 12:09 AM
i'm confused on whether this is a real fight or nalkin attention whoring.

Slave
01-02-2012, 02:52 AM
This shit is real, guys. Awesome.

http://i49.tinypic.com/k4f449.gif

Kimmie
01-02-2012, 11:00 AM
After my 'month long hiatus of ignoring you' (which was actually a week where I just didn't sign in and talk to anyone), I did talk to you. A couple times I distinctly remember where I tried talking to you, but you seemed uninterested. After that I stopped trying, and you never talked to me. So no, it wasn't me who cut the cord, I tried. So either fix KaN or keep waiting, but whatever happens its on you at this point.

Look at all those videos I made by myself cause you wouldn't play with me, look at em b.

Welp. Looks like we have reached an impasse here. Let's A to D. You've got your B-grade movies and I've got my health.
Adieu.

/hat tip

Doublestep
01-02-2012, 06:57 PM
come back b

Littlegyno 6.0
01-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't know what's going on in this thread but it's gay as fuk.

Versus
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't know what's going on in this thread but it's gay as fuk.

xshayla701
01-08-2012, 06:57 PM
I thought I had the best blueline of 2011 :(

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/races.html?race=6&mid=100568970325881

Uthgaard
01-08-2012, 07:02 PM
LOL. That is pretty epic.

Doors
01-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Feels bad man.

nalkin
01-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I thought I had the best blueline of 2011 :(

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/races.html?race=6&mid=100568970325881

That was best blue of 2010

webrunner5
01-08-2012, 10:08 PM
How about 2011 the year that everyone that had a Mage stopped playing it. Lets just nerf the living crap out of them year. Well done.

Lulz Sect
01-08-2012, 11:01 PM
RIP Kimmie and Nalkin. Let us all remember the good times:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xc27X08ie4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>

that RC copter video was cool wasn't it

;)

Lulz Sect
01-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Kimmie and Nalkin are the same person