PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild

Estu
01-02-2012, 10:36 AM
My guild is dead and I'm looking for another to join for chatting, grouping, and (on my druid) tossing people buffs/ports. I don't really know what the guild situation is out there nowadays. I was wondering if any guilds out there fit the following criteria:

- Large player base
- No level limit (accept level 1 characters)
- Raid or plan to raid in a few months
- Not known for douchebaggery

Rhaj
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
My guild is dead and I'm looking for another to join for chatting, grouping, and (on my druid) tossing people buffs/ports. I don't really know what the guild situation is out there nowadays. I was wondering if any guilds out there fit the following criteria:

- Large player base
- No level limit (accept level 1 characters)
- Raid or plan to raid in a few months
- Not known for douchebaggery

Why do you want to join a guild that accepts level 1 players?

Estu
01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Why do you want to join a guild that accepts level 1 players?

Why should low level players not have the privilege of joining a guild? They want to group and chat too and often have the largest need for services like porting. I like the idea of a guild that is willing to help lowbies level or give newbies advice on how to play (especially as EQ is an extremely overwhelming game for the new player). I also personally like helping out low level people. Also, I don't think having low level people in a guild detracts from the guild's quality in any way or prevents high-level activity.

SyanideGas
01-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Check out Bregan man,great people really friendly.

Rezek
01-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Why should low level players not have the privilege of joining a guild? They want to group and chat too and often have the largest need for services like porting. I like the idea of a guild that is willing to help lowbies level or give newbies advice on how to play (especially as EQ is an extremely overwhelming game for the new player). I also personally like helping out low level people. Also, I don't think having low level people in a guild detracts from the guild's quality in any way or prevents high-level activity.

I 2nd that

Rhaj
01-02-2012, 04:08 PM

There are guilds for lowbies.

The reason I asked is because you wanted a raid guild that accepted level 1 toons. It just seems to be that means the guild would have to have a substantial player base, which makes it less family oriented and more like a Mass Invite Guild.

Thats why I asked. Good luck!

Doors
01-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I blame yiblaan for letting Life Alert die.

Yiblaan
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Whoa Life Alert is STILL KICKING!!

Ive been busy~ I shall Return Estuu

nalkin
01-02-2012, 05:18 PM
I blame yiblaan for letting Life Alert die.

without the solid leadership of KaN, our feeder guild died. Yiblaan was never enough of a leader to run the feeder guild on his own.

Jaleean
01-02-2012, 05:26 PM
R.I.P L.A :(

Estu
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Whoa Life Alert is STILL KICKING!!

Ive been busy~ I shall Return Estuu

I don't think having one person online at a time (me) quite qualifies as 'still kicking'. Just sayin'~

Estu
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
The reason I asked is because you wanted a raid guild that accepted level 1 toons. It just seems to be that means the guild would have to have a substantial player base

Note that the first point I noted was that the guild I'm looking for should have a large player base.

It's possible to be a large guild and still have a good community (by mass inviting and kicking people who were jerks / disruptive, or by having an application process). Anyway, nothing against your guild, I just like helpin' out lowbies and also would like to be raiding.