Does anyone know if

Cloak of Spiroc Feathers LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: BACK
AC: 6
STR: +5 STA: +6 INT: +5 MANA: +50
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: NEC
Race: ALL

can be traded as a MQ for Necro Epic. Obviously I am not sure the rules of what counts as an MQ and what doesn't. I know the item says no trade but can it be given to the quest NPC and the rest be given by the necro doing the epic?

Raavak
01-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Is it part of a multiple component hand-in? Then yes. If it isn't than probably not, unless whoever has it can progress the quest to a point of a multiple component hand-in.

Wotsirb401
01-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Well i know an inactive necro with Sky cloak that I lost a roll to several months back. I was going to try and turn the cloak into the quest NPc and turn the remaining 3 items in on my character to obtain the completed journal I need.

So to answer your question in a sense it is exactly like Jboots with one additional item

Raavak
01-04-2012, 05:42 PM
I am guessing you can. Wish a necro expert would pipe up :P

Szeth
01-04-2012, 05:46 PM
It wouldnt be a necro expert seeing as not a single necro epic is done yet afaik. It would be the programmers telling you if they put that specific MQ in, which I'm guessing (since Uthgaard said they were all functioning correctly), that they did.

Wotsirb401
01-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I wish a programmer or any GM would enlighten me as to yes or no so I don't just throw this cloak down the drain .

Autotune
01-04-2012, 06:17 PM
It wouldnt be a necro expert seeing as not a single necro epic is done yet afaik. It would be the programmers telling you if they put that specific MQ in, which I'm guessing (since Uthgaard said they were all functioning correctly), that they did.

No necro is able complete the quest yet. So there is not a single necro that can comment on if it is or isn't.

A dev comment would be your only hope, or attempting to MQ it when you have the other parts ready to go and fail/succeed (which would suck ass as you'd have to wait weeks before being helped if it failed most likely)

Wotsirb401
01-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks stealin! I am a man of risk and reward and if I get the other 2 parts and dont have KoS cloak please believe I will attempt it.

How goes your epic status?

Nirgon
01-04-2012, 11:24 PM
If you have the faction it would probably work. I'm not sure if both people need said faction though.

Daldaen
01-04-2012, 11:54 PM
I did this MQ on live, just comes down to if it works like this on here... Which they said everything was build with MQ code but who knows.

Autotune
01-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks stealin! I am a man of risk and reward and if I get the other 2 parts and dont have KoS cloak please believe I will attempt it.

How goes your epic status?

Manisi herb proves to be a true pita for me atm lol.

Llabak
01-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey Stealin are you one-grouping the mansi herb, or do you need two groups for it?

Autotune
01-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey Stealin are you one-grouping the mansi herb, or do you need two groups for it?

I haven't grouped it at all atm. I've been pretty much spending all my time helping others on their quest and getting some pulls on him during our chardok visits.

I think it could be single grouped. I was thinking of a way for a group of necros to do it, but it would require a great deal of them. You could do it with a stellar group, but if you don't have a group that you know isn't going to randomly afk you might want to bring more than 6.

From what i've seen tho, the main herbalist might be set as a rare spawn (not what I expected), which means his herb drop is most likely set to rare as well (Seeing how rare the uncommon queen blade is kinda hit my spirits on the herb part). Which means it might be like camping an FBSS in a room full of high lvl sarnaks. Won't know more on spawn/drop rate till we/someone else gets in there and keeps him down for a few hours.