PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

Vidar
01-06-2012, 12:37 AM
#1. Do gnolls in highpass drop ringmail? I could ave sworn they did, but im not finding any atm.

#2. How does the reduced run speed when low health work? if im below 20% im walking. it seems extreme to me. i dont remember it being this bad. Although i am playing an Erudite enchanter. Is it based on hitpoints and not health%?

eqravenprince
01-06-2012, 10:02 AM
1. Yes, they drop it as of a couple days ago. It's a pretty small chance of it dropping 5% or less I would say.

2. I know I'm moving slower when my health is in the red, it gets slower the closer I get to 0% health. I wouldn't say I'm walking at 20% though.

Messianic
01-06-2012, 10:52 AM
I agree that low hp runspeed does feel a little more severe than on live, but it's not enough that it's worth my time to attempt to change it.

usedtobejubaloftorv
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
#1. Do gnolls in highpass drop ringmail? I could ave sworn they did, but im not finding any atm.

#2. How does the reduced run speed when low health work? if im below 20% im walking. it seems extreme to me. i dont remember it being this bad. Although i am playing an Erudite enchanter. Is it based on hitpoints and not health%?

if you want frequent ringmail drops then the goblins in HHK basement are an excellent source - if you have a few pp to spend on them then the vendors there should be packed full of it

run speed at low health is % based not # based - a warrior at 20% health might have as much as a wizard at 50% (rough numbers guess) and clearly the wizard doesn't slow down at 50%

Seaweedpimp
01-06-2012, 02:43 PM

I believe if you can get your agi over 110 or so, you can avoid the low health speed bump.

Seaweedpimp
01-06-2012, 02:44 PM
I seem to remember some guy in sol b switching out to his mith bp (15 agi) when he had to run a train to the zone ;p

Vidar
01-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Im gonna check the merchants in hhk for that ringmail.

eqravenprince
01-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Im gonna check the merchants in hhk for that ringmail.

I sold all the ringmail I got from gnolls to a vendor in highpass. One closest to gnolls area.

Galelor
01-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Don't forget that eventually on live everyone got runspeed AAs and it was the first 3 AAs everyone spent... That may be why it feels slower on p99?