PDA

View Full Version : Quellious server veterans?

Altaiir
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure if there are any posts about people stating the servers they're from, so I just wanted to make this one to find people from the Quellious server. I played a Wood Elf Ranger named Gegaden and a Human Monk named Anien on Quellious, in a guild called Unruled Power.

Is there anyone else from Quellious here? I know a few BDA members came from Quellious. I'm just trying to reunite with old friends from way back when.

Would be nice to get in touch with some people from my old days in Everquest. Post here, contact me in game on Altaiir, Vashen, or Maii, or send me a PM here.

Thanks!

Motec
01-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Skyld

Dc2mitchell
01-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Whisperer Silentvoice - 65 cleric Guilds: Wings of Wrath, Ascension of Darkness

Mordygan Maelstrom - 52 Mage

Played a BL named Bahjah And'Dabear after recovering a family members account that was in Vis Maior and Wings of Wrath.

Just started with same family member anew on p99. Started a druid to gear up a future tracker of tunare. Can catch me on Landry.

Rasah
01-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Vulcar - 65 Wizard - Eternal Honor Legion

I was one of the original 10 in EHL, and stayed with them until I quit in 2004.

My RL friends who started the guild were:

Mahaman/Vaskyre
Wulfgarde/Amaar
Amaara (she actually played a necro here for a while)

Players who I still keep in contact with today:

Mctaggart/Ezra
Tandaraa/Tattersail
Alxan
Zookxan

Kassel
01-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I played on Quellious from Classic to Luclin and a tiny bit of POP

I was Gudbash, Ogre War & Hassel Human Monk in the guild Lotus Cult.

Labyrrinth
01-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I was on Quellious, via Rodcet Nife, in a guild called Echoes in Eternity. Enchanter by the name of Labyrrinth

falkun
01-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Check out the P99 Wiki page for Quellious players (http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Player_List#Quellious)!

Splooie
01-11-2012, 09:49 AM
I've seen some Lotus Cult and Vis Maior folks in the last couple of years. I know of several Champions in Arms folks here. I even saw Tristadorn of Radiant a few months ago.

doraf
01-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I played on Quellious after it obsorbed Rodcet Nife. Doraf/Cleric in Vis Maior. Damn, Vis Maior was a whore guild huh? Everyone was in there at one point.

How's Echoes in Eternity doing on Quellious now days? I still remember back in the day on Rodcet Nife when Jeet approached me and said he was starting that guild and asked if I would colead with him. I had other obligations at the time, but I think they are still kicking to this day.

Grozmok
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Morticus - Dark Elf Rogue
Spalamala - Troll Warrior
Boogur - Troll Shadowknight

Sickle
01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Tarlace - Barb Rogue
Vaken- DE necro
Hullan - Halfling druid

Rogue was in Wraith and then Vis maior back in the day.

Sizzle
01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I played on Quellious, Halfling Rogue - Dobben Nakedfoot was the name. I dont remember the guild I was in from Velious and Luclin but I did play under Mustaza when he was doing the whole United Raiders of Norrath deal. That was a great time, a bunch of small guilds working together to get PoP gods and loot. I remember some of the bigger guilds at that time getting frustrated with us.

RahlaeRuffian
01-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Hehe...my cousin Tera used to play there. Rated #1 in AC and #3 in HP in all of EverQuest at one point.

Labyrrinth
01-13-2012, 02:45 PM
I played on Quellious after it obsorbed Rodcet Nife. Doraf/Cleric in Vis Maior. Damn, Vis Maior was a whore guild huh? Everyone was in there at one point.

How's Echoes in Eternity doing on Quellious now days? I still remember back in the day on Rodcet Nife when Jeet approached me and said he was starting that guild and asked if I would colead with him. I had other obligations at the time, but I think they are still kicking to this day.

Jeet hasn't played in years, but overall EiE is still going strong :)

Grozmok
01-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Great to see some familiar faces and old school names up in here!

ruidian
03-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Ruidian Ivyblade checking in! I was in many guilds over the 6 years I played, including Clan d'Stein, Gray Soldiers, Explicit, and Vis Maior.

Currently rockin a SK named Buttscratch. I dragged my buddy Ambrido Montero with me (gnome mage) and he's playing a shammy named Saccotime, a homage to Gansacco. Hopefully some of you remember Saccotime!

Hope to see you guys around!

ps- we need some Raalf corpses around here!

HarbogastSativa
03-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Year old thread but what the hell. Harbogast here, i see someone else has my name on this forum but I am the one from Quellious, was in Explicit from its beginning till around GoD ( cant really remember :D). Whats up Ruid! And others

Haldour
03-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey all I played on quellious from about 2000 till around 2010 or so! Mained with Haldour (dwarf pal) for the most part, played Lineris (elf ranger) for the last year any legion of steel players doing 1999?

Haldour
03-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Holy hell harbogast! Haldour of the nettin uqiuq haldiur trio! How are you man

dashan
03-19-2013, 05:06 AM
Haven't recognized any names so far (aside from some of the guild tags) but i played off and on from classic-pop. Spent the longest time with Vinceremo on Kyil, half elf bard and Kyilmanier, dark elf necro.

P1999 Clubsoda - Druid

rsloans84
03-19-2013, 09:46 AM
One of my buddies was on quellious not sure his name but i trolled someone in fp once and he actually gave me his knuckledusters to "try out" it was a classic trolling i remember from quellious

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Sadre. Wraith. on quellious at launch till 2004. I am recognizing some names here. Wewt.

lvl 29 currently. leveling slooooowly because........ what is rush? I am always up for cc, anywhere, as long as the group is not trying to use a monk for a tank or ranger for heals or some nonsense. You know. Basic good gameplay, I'm a happy chanter.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-19-2013, 04:11 PM
there is a special place in hell, Kegluas, for woodelfs who play tanks. I remember you lol.

applesauce25r624
03-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Elena, bard. From start to loy. Gave toon to my friend during that expansion

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-19-2013, 04:19 PM
oh, and f*ck tattle

Droog007
03-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Rodcet Nife implant. I played Droog and Grizluk mostly, belonged to Brew Masters. I took a hiatus or 3 (some long).

Oops ... I became Droogx when server merged (grr) .. later changed to Drogun.

HarbogastSativa
03-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Hah hey Nettin. I recognize your name Sadre though i dont think we really knew each other, Wraith was a good guild.

TanDemain
03-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Vault VI ~ Gnome Magician extraordinaire. Remembering some names, Kelendil, Kegluas, Sadre etc seem very familiar. Was in Vis Maior in the end of my career [classic -> Velious], was also in Vis Maior when we moved onto WoW. Always had a fond eye for Shadows of the Unseen though.. loved that tight knit shit.