PDA

View Full Version : MT Ogre Warrior starting points agi or dex?

Volibear
01-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Stamina and strength should be maxed do to racial stats during raids. What is more important the extra dexterity for procs or agility for AC?

Curmudgen
01-10-2012, 08:17 PM
If its raids and str and sta are maxed I would imagine the same buffers would jack your other shit up too. I would hazard a guess that it doesn't matter?

fischsemmel
01-10-2012, 08:23 PM
If its raids and str and sta are maxed I would imagine the same buffers would jack your other shit up too. I would hazard a guess that it doesn't matter?

Anyone have a screenshot of a kunark-era, raid-buffed ogre warrior MT with 255 for str, sta, dex, and agi, after having put his points into, say, charisma?

No?

Huh.

Caridry
01-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Anyone have a screenshot of a kunark-era, raid-buffed ogre warrior MT with 255 for str, sta, dex, and agi, after having put his points into, say, charisma?

No?

Huh.

ogres dont need charisma, they possess enough charm already.

fischsemmel
01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
ogres dont need charisma, they possess enough charm already.

Granted.

So, OP, since Ogres are already dashing enough without extra points in charisma, Curmudgen says that you should spend your points willy-nilly in wisdom and intelligence.

Volibear
01-11-2012, 12:30 AM

No?

Huh.

Ironically there is a suggestion on the steel warrior to put stats in charisma for the divine intervention save

Mardur
01-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Ironically there is a suggestion on the steel warrior to put stats in charisma for the divine intervention save

That's not completely off-base either if you're thinking ahead to Velious. Your str/sta/dex/agi WILL be maxed.

Motec
01-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Charisma.

Always charisma. Aggro is nO issue
Max sta no issue
Max str who cares.

Max cha??? Good luck

Curmudgen
01-11-2012, 09:33 PM
I am brilliant!