PDA

View Full Version : Smithing Progression

maultar
04-19-2010, 07:46 AM
You can send me a message in PM's if you don't wanna reveal any secrets but I have to know please I won't tell :) HOW DO YOU PROGRESS PAST 115? Once you're done with banded mail the guide we sanction at http://eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g96&menustr=040100000000 says to make embroidered needles but that was past classic and nobody sells celetial solvent to make the celestial essence. I have been saving every tarrasins, words, and runes known to man for nothing. I have a crap load but now they are all waste.

It looks like we need to start making fine plate visors which triv at 163 when we are only 115. That a lot of expensive fails. We need something in between please. EMbroidered needles take you to 122 and racial needles take you to 132. Those are gonna suck because they are foraged items involved. But for only 10 skillups it's doable.

That is of course unless someone else has a secret I'm not aware of which again you can pm me I'll pay you whatever. Just need help :) Thanks

ithaqua
04-19-2010, 08:08 AM
old cultural smithing should fill in some of the gaps, if those are active
was one line that had trivs around 120-150ish and one at 200+

maultar
04-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Don't think they are. I can't find elf blood they dont seem to drop off bandits in gfay